Forums

Help › Forums

Tracking down disconnects/crashes

Sun, Sep 10 2023 6:38 PM (475 replies)
  • 4salebyowner
    13 Posts
    Tue, Oct 17 2017 8:46 PM
    IU have been a member of wgt for going on 5 years now. And for the life of me I can not and will never understand why that when your in a good game , some how some way wgt seem to be able to screw it up . I know things happen that sometimes out of your control. But when I and my score are what keeps me from moving up I find this to be a failure on your behalf (WGT) not mine. To carry around a yellow flag has cost me a lot - when players see this first thing they think is he is a quitter. What it fails to say is how many time has WGT drop my games for me. There is no stat for that is there ? Well I for one am tried of it. I might not be the best out there, but if the meter isn't acting crazy I can hang with the best. But not until WGT stop dropping me in the middle of the game making me look like to fool , but to know that it is WGT that makes me look this way is something that I will not be a part of . Get it together WGT. or you start to see people tell you where to stick this game.
  • Syxguns
    178 Posts
    Wed, Oct 18 2017 9:13 AM
    4salebyowner:
    IU have been a member of wgt for going on 5 years now. And for the life of me I can not and will never understand why that when your in a good game , some how some way wgt seem to be able to screw it up . I know things happen that sometimes out of your control. But when I and my score are what keeps me from moving up I find this to be a failure on your behalf (WGT) not mine. To carry around a yellow flag has cost me a lot - when players see this first thing they think is he is a quitter. What it fails to say is how many time has WGT drop my games for me. There is no stat for that is there ? Well I for one am tried of it. I might not be the best out there, but if the meter isn't acting crazy I can hang with the best. But not until WGT stop dropping me in the middle of the game making me look like to fool , but to know that it is WGT that makes me look this way is something that I will not be a part of . Get it together WGT. or you start to see people tell you where to stick this game.
    You are on the cusp of becoming Tour Master, not that there is any change in distance for you.Getting to TM is pretty easy. Pick a couple of easy courses like St. Andy Front 9 and for me BPB Front 9. Play ranked rounds by yourself and hit at least 5 and your average score will drop below 61 in no time. To do this while playing with others is both difficult and time consuming.. Going from TM to L is a lot tougher. You have to have a minimum of 500 ranked rounds and your average score must be below 60. Because of the number of ranked rounds you need to play you open a big door for having bad games that will raise your average. You are at a much greater distance to the pin and the initial adjustment could cause you a little bit of a problem at first. Be careful with your average here. Dropped games... WGT seems to be focusing on mobile users for the most part. I don't even think they pay attention to this thread any longer. I've gone from Firefox, to Chrome, To Maxthon, and back to Firefox, then ended up with Maxthon for this game only. I make sure to not have multiple processes running as the WGT flash can be a heavy load on your memory. I have 8GB of memory and still have a few issues, but for the most part it runs pretty smooth. Getting rid of the yellow flag. I got the yellow one time and someone told me to play a few blitz games. If it still works, my yellow was gone pretty quick. Not right after I played a few blitz games but within a week after.I was back to green. Drop your average even faster by playing Match Play. You have to beat a level that is higher than you. The one problem you might have is your level here. Your stats: Total Ranked rounds: 577 Total Alt Shot: 1348 Alt shot will not lower your avg. or help you in any way. Only ranked rounds and match play (considered ranked) will help you with this. Alt shot is fun, and I play it all the time, but not for my average. You have to concentrate on your average a little. Playing a couple of games by yourself is quick, so play a couple on an easy course to help drop your avg. Find some TM's or Legends, to beat in match play. I found match play to be a life savor when I was trying to make Legend. Your average drops a lot quicker than just stroke because you are playing a member with better stats than yours. WGT does have a small amount of blame, but for the most part it could be your system stats. Try some of the information I gave you above. You will have to play more ranked games, and get away from the fun of Alt Shot to drop your average.
  • 4salebyowner
    13 Posts
    Thu, Jan 25 2018 8:52 PM

I up to my ends with this problem I'm having here. I've been playing about six years with different computers and seem to get the same problem time and time again. It can be something wrong with flash player or who knows. You can hit the button on your mouse and the meter just keeps going the screen will go blank and sometimes will plain out just take you out of the game and no matter what you do you can get back. This makes you look like a quitter and hurts your score. I'm getting to the point that i just don't like this game anymore. And the people your playing with hate you. Lets fix this problem soon please.

• mossbacker
    103 Posts
    Sat, May 19 2018 7:41 PM

Mobile device player...when I send a game invite, if my friend is in a coin match the invite causes his game to declare he forfeited and take his coin. This has happened a dozen times...known bug?  Critical bug! All hands on deck, this is a SERIOUS bug!

• RageJon
    6 Posts
    Wed, Jul 4 2018 10:30 AM

How about sorting out 1063 error that I have made a formal complaint about not being able to access country clubs ?  And answering emails?

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2018 3:34 PM

RageJon:

How about sorting out 1063 error that I have made a formal complaint about not being able to access country clubs ?  And answering emails?

If you are on PC, did you try a different browser?

• CipriONE
    2 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2018 9:35 AM

why is my game window stuck at 42% no matter what i do ?

must be something flash related ,but with every browser there is a problem ,so for now i use Chrome ,just that i cant play anymore  ,since the window doesnt load completely!

• HappyHog
    7 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 6:45 PM

WGTadmin2:

If you are playing a game and it suddenly stops working and crashes or takes you to the main menu, we want to know.

Please post a screen shot of the issue here and let us know the following.

1) right click and submit the issue to WGT

2) single player or multi-player (if multi-player what format eg: skins, match etc..)

3) go here , click check flash and then copy and paste your specs here.  http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

thanks for your help

Set up a multiplayer stroke play game for Kiawah with 3 players approx. 720PM CST. Kicked both of them out one at a time and then it kicked me out with no option to continue. Worse thing about the crash was I lost a CC pass and my consecutive daily bonus. Definitely not positive....

RSS