Sun, Sep 10 2023 6:38 PM (475 replies)
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Jul 8 2014 11:04 PM
    No problems here Mr Admin.
  • DocSirrus
    28 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 5:35 AM

Same has happened with me and a lot of others while playing on WGT only and I've submitted and reported it as it came up, but still no fix from WGT or an answer.

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 6:36 AM

Flash crash in a CC tournament today.

No error report because the page was inactive then.

Flash report:

Your Flash Version
    Your browser name
    Firefox
    Your Operating System (OS)
    Windows (Windows 7)

• DocSirrus
    28 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 6:45 AM

I've seen the same problem courteneyfish and have sent & submitted this problem every time it has occurred during a game and so have the others that were playing. It's a game client & a combined problem with their servers.

I guess we will just have to see if they can figure this out and maybe play from another computer outside of the company ones with a different account and IP, and see if happens to them and be able to fix it after that. Here is a short video showing what everyone that it has happen to is seeing.

http://youtu.be/bJbSIzHadYY

• Naugahyde
    92 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 7:53 AM

Sorry, I did not get a screen shot. I was just informed that I disconnected 3 times at Pinehurst. It was a ranked stroke game with 1 other player. He left, and when I tried to finish the game alone, the screen kept changing and finally said there was a problem with the game. I kept trying to resume, since it kept giving me that option (I like to finish). I was not initiating the disconnection. Hope this doesn't effect my rank or completion rate. Thanks.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 9:30 AM

alosso - we will look into your crash on the surface it looks like you ran out of RAM and flash shut down.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 9:31 AM

naughahyde

Thank you for the details.  This is not a known problem so we will start investigating.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Jul 9 2014 9:32 AM

NOTE:

last night we applied a fix to the alt-shot lobby disconnect and reconnect logic - please let me know if it is better or worse.

Also we made a fix to the match play end of game logic

• DocSirrus
    28 Posts
    Thu, Jul 10 2014 5:35 PM

Still happening Support in this video that was created today 07/10/2014 watch it and then say you what fixed.?

http://youtu.be/bJbSIzHadYY

• ROBELLIOT
    234 Posts
    Fri, Jul 11 2014 1:20 PM

Has anyone else got this issue ?  the button is visible on game too.Image and video hosting by TinyPic

RSS