Forums

Help › Forums

Tracking down disconnects/crashes

Sun, Sep 10 2023 6:38 PM (475 replies)
  • Pootick
    1,185 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2016 6:03 AM

When I get the blue screen, it won't allow sending a bug report and a right click is unresponsive.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2016 8:09 AM

Pootick:
    won't allow sending a bug report and a right click is unresponsive.

Look on the bright side ... at least you can still go full screen and slide the volume up/dwn.

• Tinminerdobbo
    625 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2016 6:58 AM

Your game is over you disconnected too many times.  I have had this twice already today.  Always seems to happen in stroke play with 4 players.  One player has to restart and when they get back in I am kicked out again and so on and so forth.  Been playing on here since 2010 and have always had a green marker to my name, now it is orange and no way to get rid of it.  Penalised by WGT for poor programming.  Clean your cache is the only thing they can come up with, fed up with that answer from them.  Seriously thinking of giving up the game at the moment.  At the least will be buying the cheapest balls I can get and certainly will spend no more on improving my equipment.

Tinminerdobbo

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2016 8:18 AM

Pootick:

When I get the blue screen, it won't allow sending a bug report and a right click is unresponsive.

A recent discovery(scroll half way down), with confirmation from WGTIcon, is if you are able to get back to the game client without closing the browser window then making a bug report on the crash will contain the data needed by WGT. 

So when the game screen is frozen, or it's a blue/white screen crash, if we have access to the address bar or a game client bookmark at the time of the freeze we can reload the game client page and right click to file a report with good data on the crash.  As long as we don't close the window.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2016 8:26 AM

andyson:
    without closing the browser window

This can be done by just refreshing the browser, too. Click the circular arrow. In Chrome and Comodo Dragon it's at the top left. Firefox has it in the address bar. Maxthon users can help with where their's is, IDK.

This is also effective in overcoming that memory bug. I do it routinely between games.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2016 11:46 AM

YankeeJim:
    Click the circular arrow. In Chrome and Comodo Dragon it's at the top left. Firefox has it in the address bar. Maxthon users can help with where their's is, IDK.

Max 3 is the same Jim.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2016 1:30 PM

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2016 2:06 PM

andyson:

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2016 8:53 PM

I just wonder if all the multi player disconnects are related to the apparent technology change made by Exit Games. I don't see them changing the name of their technology without making a change in said technology. They no longer use Neutron 4.0 but rather Photon cloud. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

RSS