Forums

Help › Forums

Need your help

Sat, Jun 14 2014 3:46 PM (0 replies)
  • WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Sat, Jun 14 2014 3:46 PM

WGT is totally and completely dedicated to making the game better.  But we need your help to track down the disconnect freezing issues.

If you freeze up, get an unexpected error or get disconnected from a game...

Please, Please, pretty please, right click and submit the problem to WGT.  We are reading and analyzing all the data you volunteer to us, so that we can fix the problems.  We absolutely cannot fix anything without your help!

thank you, I really appreciate it

PS

I posted this else where but copied it here so all can see.

We understand there are some issue and apologize for any inconvenience it has caused you.  There have been some server issues lately, which we are working on fixing. In fact we have solved several of the issues already over the last few weeks.  Also the next patch that we will be pushing will have some better tools to help us identify the problems you are seeing.  

In the meantime please be patient with us and let us know the problems.  The best way is: as soon as you see a problem right click on the game and "submit problem to WGT"  this gives us detailed info regarding the problems you saw.  

Also please clarify if the problems you are seeing are during single player or multi-player situations.  

Thanks for your help and once again I am sorry that the service has been frustrating.  We hear you and we will make it better.

RSS