Forums

Help › Forums

Load time out

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 14 2014 9:32 PM (4 replies)
  • ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Jun 14 2014 12:38 PM

You  could uninstall the flasher player, then reinstall fresh. Has your computer done any updates that may have changed things for you?

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sat, Jun 14 2014 1:32 PM

I installed a Win7 update lately, and (accidentally?) experienced severe connection problems in a single round this morning. Alas, having read about many MP connection problems in the last weeks, I still think it's located in San Francisco rather than in Bavaria.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Sat, Jun 14 2014 9:32 PM

Unless our content servers are down, which  we have many of them all over the world and they have not been down, you should not have an asset loading problem.  

If your internet connect is strong and you are not having firewall issues, then the main issue is a corrupt asset that is cached in your browser.  If you try another browser it should solve the issue.  If you do not want to change browsers, clearing your browser cache is usually not enough.  You will have to clear your flash cache (google that) or reinstall the flash player with essentially does the same thing.  Good luck and have fun.  I hope that helps.

RSS