Forums

Help › Forums

~ 2014 WORLD CUP PREDICTOR ~

Thu, Jul 17 2014 2:49 PM (1,123 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Jun 7 2014 3:21 AM

If you are short on numbers I will have a crack. (I have an insane work schedule at the moment but will try to commit).

I know nothing really of football now - hey I am a West Ham supporter lol. But I do know the ex Brazilian coach (via a good  family friend) so might be on email a bit :)

Anyway it is a no brainer who will win........................Aussie Aussie Aussie lol 

Well here to wishful thinking huh

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sat, Jun 7 2014 4:06 AM

alanti:

Anyway it is a no brainer who will win........................Aussie Aussie Aussie lol 

Well here to wishful thinking huh

Brilliant Al!

Thanks for diving in.

Tell you what - Australia have way more chance of winning than my own country :(

*Wee footnote; my daughter arrives in your part of the world via New Zealand (been there a year now) on the 10th June!

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sat, Jun 7 2014 4:18 AM

I'll give it a go Johnny

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sat, Jun 7 2014 4:23 AM

DAZZA501:

I'll give it a go Johnny

Sorted, Darren.  Not many of the original entrants still around WGT nowadays.

Thanks.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Jun 7 2014 4:46 AM

WigerToods2010:
    *Wee footnote; my daughter arrives in your part of the world via New Zealand (been there a year now) on the 10th June!

Ironically I am currently living in NZ - and do I cop some stick when it comes to rugby!

Interesting point, I was based in London for years - most of my friends were Scots, go figure.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sat, Jun 7 2014 4:52 AM

alanti:
    Ironically I am currently living in NZ

I make no apologies for posting this again on wgt  - daughter seeing NZ from a slightly different view point....one you yourself are probably more accustomed to too! LOL

It's not the jump that I found impressive.... knowing her only too well - I can't believe she'd mess her hair up with the 'Biggles'  style head attire! :O)

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Sat, Jun 7 2014 8:40 AM

Hello m8, I'm willing to give it a go.  I enjoy watching premier league matches and probably not as rabid a fan as you Euro's but hey somebody has to finish in last right?  My footy knowledge is not up to par but sign me up please.  Willing to play IF this contest does not have rules like wgt lmao!   were I'm not eligible b/c I'm flying a U.S. flag!  Thank you mate for your consideration in this endeavor appreciate it-gd

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Sat, Jun 7 2014 8:44 AM

Hey John,    hope there is still room for little old me.

I've posted the link in the cc also.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sat, Jun 7 2014 1:54 PM

Stormdance:

Hi Johnny,

I'll give it a go and donate 2 sleeves of choice.

Cheers

Tim

Think I may have missed the above 1st time round - else, you being moderated, Tim?

Welcome aboard. Thanks for the 'donation', much appreciated.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sat, Jun 7 2014 2:01 PM

gdog8:

Hello m8, I'm willing to give it a go.  I enjoy watching premier league matches and probably not as rabid a fan as you Euro's but hey somebody has to finish in last right?  My footy knowledge is not up to par but sign me up please.  Willing to play IF this contest does not have rules like wgt lmao!   were I'm not eligible b/c I'm flying a U.S. flag!  Thank you mate for your consideration in this endeavor appreciate it-gd

Hi Gdog,

Delighted to see someone at last rise to the challenge on behalf of the ole U.S. of A.

Check the link on the opening post of the thread to see what's involved.

Good luck - more importantly, have fun!

Slate/berate & castigate your opponents at will!

LMAO

RSS