Forums

Help › Forums

Customer Service

Sat, Feb 27 2021 5:13 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • littleJonJon
    23 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 11:42 AM

Has any one had any success emailing customer service to report all the problems with the game freezing, losing credits and or liver gamer not paying out credits. Several of my friends and I have tried many times to contact customer service at members@worldtour.com  All the emails keep coming back, I guess they don't want to discuss the problems or address the issues with it's members. And it's clear they don't want to put in thing in the forums as to what they are doing about all the problems now. Apparently they have lost several of their engineers because at the bottom of the home page under jobs, they are looking for Flash engineer and several other positions that program and rum the program. However, they are still taking are credits when we purchase balls and equipment, not to mention the lost credits many of use have lost due to the  game freezing. And why is it, when there is a serious problem, a glitch or whatever, they just keep on taking our money and never seem to address the issues we report. I guess Customer Service took on a whole and totally different meaning these days.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 9:27 PM
    The e-mail you show is wrong. Anyway the best way to contact them is via the Contact link at the bottom of any page.
  • Chipn2
    75 Posts
    Tue, May 27 2014 7:32 AM

Quit spending your money . Use the rock balls and they will get the dam clue.They are thieves and need to be sued.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, May 27 2014 10:42 AM

littleJonJon:
    I guess Customer Service took on a whole and totally different meaning these days.

It would help if you sent the e-mails to the correct e-mail address. it is members@worldgolftour.com or members@wgt.com. I have been told by Shoe that either of these will work.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Tue, May 27 2014 11:32 AM

The problem is they've apparently fallen off the edge of the earth.  Response is near zero and getting worse.

• Arrons1977
    144 Posts
    Tue, May 27 2014 1:29 PM

It's pretty obvious to me that a resolution will take place, problem is, some people may get a free sleeve of balls for their trouble, while others get nothing. Is this what you call customer service? I think not. All who have been playing have been affected one way or another. However, the real issue is; why does it appear to happen once every 3 months or so, some glitch pops up and the site is all screwed up again and it takes a week or longer for this site to resolve the issue. Here is one scenario to ponder on, this site may not have met their revenue quota for  that quarter and the are trying to make up for it by creating a problem in the game to do just that. After all, as bad as this site has been for the last two weeks, don't you think the appropriate action to take would be to shut in down for a couple of days to fix the problem, rather than waiting until 06-01-2014, ( which was what someone said they heard was the next date for a maintenance shutdown). I for one will stop playing this game for now, I may not return for a very long time, if at all. Because I see this happening periodically while this site operates. Before you reply back and make comments about people wearing tin hats and all the crap, stop and think about how many times you have seen problems like this. I know many people will jump on the band wagon to defend this site to the end. I'm not here to cause problems, just trying to make a point for people to think about. I you wish to add positive feedback, that would be great, if you want to add negative feedback, that will be great too, just don't call me names or insult my intelligence. I have been an IT professional for more years than most of you who own a computer. I certainly know when there is a major problem, you don't keep running the program or the service when it affects your customers, unless your have intentions of making a profit. So that being said, take time a reflect on the past experiences you have had and you'll realize everything I've said is true. I've had many great days on here, and have stuck with the game until the problems where resolved, but now, I can't enjoy the game anymore, and when it's not fun anymore, it's time to move on. 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, May 27 2014 1:50 PM

hi

are you guys experiencing delay in replies just for this weekend or before? as far as  I know, there have been no delays on our end, except for the long weekend.

-wgticon

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Tue, May 27 2014 2:08 PM

Icon, good to see someone's still alive at WGT!

There have been numerous threads about problems with disconnects in alt and mp, and problems with Live Gamer not paying out the 5-view videos, but not so much as a peep out of WGT concerning these problems.

I emailed customer service not long ago and got the automated reply, but no other response, and I'm sure that's true of others as well.

Anyway I'm glad to see your post, I was worried that Godzilla had eaten the place and everyone in it.

• TommyBobby
    490 Posts
    Tue, May 27 2014 3:27 PM

It is fairly obvious that they would prefer we spend "cash" money for credits, so they make it very difficult to get "free" credits.  I have about 250 credits coming, but I doubt I will ever see them and I am damned if I will buy any credits!  Also--does anyone else think it is someone strange to see a player who just started playing in January already up to Legend status at level 87??? 

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Tue, May 27 2014 6:14 PM

chime time...

its really only ..cut me personally out of two or 3rounds .... and i was with the same buddy every time ..but a different 3rd dude..

no biggy ..but ...i thought on 2nd one i would submit a bug report just to see what ..responce i got ...compared to what i had been readin ...

well... to start with ..i was very polite..as always...:) 

an even wrote it all out in the sequence it locked up or booted us all..then said we all timed out or failed to return....

and that i had ..had plenty drop b4 an returned 100's of times.. to lobby with no trouble.. in usally just 20 or 30 seconds for me and my buddy...so i knew this was ...something diff going on....

WELL.... dang.... 

i'm not even close to being one of the more intelligent folks on here..but,, even i can see how others can feel insulted....

AS,,,,, THAT'S how it made me feel...when i got the ole.... BLA BLA ...CLEAR YA CASHE or try another browser....

geeeeesh... what a crock... i don't want any balls .. HEK..  A LIE . woooda.been EVEN BETTER ,,,imo .....like ...OK were lookin into it..

but,,,  mabey it does have to do with.   WGT's ... image or some crap where they can't admit there is a problem... 

anywho... it also duz seam as soon as this ...DROP BUG..TIMEOUT BUG  or  WHAT ever ya call it...started  hittin,,,,, an even i cud tell ...from readin in here it was a legit prob.... 

POOF.... no sign of... icon ..shoe...or the new phoon dude... 

peace... :)     hang tuff ya'll 

atleast ... from what i've seen usually they do get major stuff fix'd    ... if ya ride it out..

• PAGES
RSS