Forums

Help › Forums

Game Completion

Fri, Jun 20 2014 9:58 AM (22 replies)
  • alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sat, Jun 7 2014 10:24 AM

It may be because it's a FIFO (1) stack of your last 100 games. You may have to replace a lot of good games by good games with no effect before you replace enough bad ones to get the %% and tag moving.

(1) First In First Out

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sat, Jun 7 2014 11:28 PM

I beg to differ, it makes even more sense.

Preamble: I don't know the figures behind the tag colours.

Imagine you had 100 faultless MP games in the completion record. Then, after that desastrous update, no more luck, Enough disconnects within 40 games to turn your tag yellow. Now there are 60 good games at the far end which have to be pushed out before you get a chance to tackle the bad rounds. 60 games with no chance of improvement.

And, given the poor state of MP stability, some more bad ones might happen pushing you further into "yellow".

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Jun 8 2014 12:30 AM

I received a divine message today, "Nobody knows the trouble I've seen..."

We must think in biblical dimensions, so the Twelfth of Never might be a good and optimistic approximation(?)

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Jun 8 2014 10:16 AM

You must, because you "owe your soul to the Company store"...

• clucktrentsuperd
    224 Posts
    Wed, Jun 18 2014 7:16 PM

i just wrote wgtadin2 about this same problem pdb1. i told him same situation you're in. my problem started 4 days ago, and 5 or so wgt server errors later i was in yellow status. i just completed 27 games in a row match play no time outs, no errors all completed. i wrote admin, and told him situation. we will see what happens. i have submitted problem to WGT for 6 days now, with no corrections, no replies. so i guess we'll see. if you have had yellow forthat long doesn't look good for me i guess. crazy, how i have went for 4+ years and only had to quit 5 games in those years due to family situations, not to get out of a loss, or to go piss, and then this situation. this FREE game has costs me well over a $1000 easy, and amazing that that their systems cannot get this square. good luck

trent

RSS