Forums

Help › Forums

Tournament score cheats!!!

Thu, Jan 21 2021 3:39 PM (74 replies)
  • devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Sat, Jun 14 2014 5:46 AM

My lowest all time has been 54, so that makes me a cheat? I've dedicated thousands of hours to learning this game and enjoying it. The "everyone is a cheat" posts are getting old. This game really isn't that hard to even learn. Upgrade clubs, balls, and actually spend time learning the game.

• DonCaron
    5,495 Posts
    Sat, Jun 14 2014 6:02 AM

They do on your best rounds since my best 9 hole is a 24 and best 18 hole is a 50 both on Best of Par 3`s

• DonCaron
    5,495 Posts
    Sat, Jun 14 2014 6:15 AM

The players that hit in the 50`s are Tour Legends that study every shot and study every hole. They dedicate themselves to the game and as such that`s why they are Tour Legends.

I have learned a lot from the forums,most posts from Legends and TL

• unolittlelady
    92 Posts
    Sun, Jun 15 2014 5:29 AM

First of all look on the persons profile when they started.   As for me I started in Feb 23,2013 and started out just like most do. Some are better then others when they start.  As for me I couldnt  hit a large red barn when I started. But It takes lot, and lots of practice I started noticed a very little improvement at 3 months, and I put so many  hours into the game.  Today I am a Tour Pro close going into a Master but put alot of time into the WGT Tournaments. Your are welcome to come to my profile and click on awards, stats, and score history you will be able to see some of the hours put into the game.

But even when I was a hack I would play Master, Knowing they would win but I could see myself improve over time.  

Like I said your welcome to come and look at my profile, awards , stats, score history

unolittlelady  

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2016 3:39 PM

Dark Angels

• flexbomb
    380 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2016 11:16 AM

Mcduff61:

Dark Angels

I was looking for a club today and stumbled upon this club.  Sad that so many of them stopped playing in July/August and their profiles are missing, probably not a great club to join with so many inactive members.

However, some continue to shoot lights out, very impressive, they must have a great tour pro at thier club.  Tough call.

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2016 12:59 AM

MainzMan:

Can you count to 11 without removing a sock?  Jury's still out on that one I think.

Do us all a favour and either provide conclusive evidence of cheating or just STFU.

If there was an award for comments that are funny, cutting and to the point all in one, this would win!  Stopped the argument in its tracks too, as a bonus.

Sorry...  ?   There is.. ?  Congratulations!

Well played that man.

Cheers!

Rich

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2016 1:35 AM

whooshdangit:

MainzMan:

Can you count to 11 without removing a sock?  Jury's still out on that one I think.

Do us all a favour and either provide conclusive evidence of cheating or just STFU.

If there was an award for comments that are funny, cutting and to the point all in one, this would win!  Stopped the argument in its tracks too, as a bonus.

Sorry...  ?   There is.. ?  Congratulations!

Well played that man.

Cheers!

Rich

MM deserves full recognition for the brilliancy of his posts. Albeit, 2 and a half years after the fact ;-)

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2016 1:36 AM

flexbomb:

Mcduff61:

Dark Angels

I was looking for a club today and stumbled upon this club.  Sad that so many of them stopped playing in July/August and their profiles are missing, probably not a great club to join with so many inactive members.

However, some continue to shoot lights out, very impressive, they must have a great tour pro at thier club.  Tough call.

Btw, half of them have moved to other CCs months ago, at least trying to be less obvious ;-)

Edit: I see both of the Husker sisters are "gone", lol ;-)

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2016 2:56 AM

mkrizan86:

MM deserves full recognition for the brilliancy of his posts. Albeit, 2 and a half years after the fact ;-)

Indeed, I agree but only just found the pot.

Cheers!

Rich.

RSS