Forums

Help › Forums

Tournament score cheats!!!

Thu, Jan 21 2021 3:39 PM (74 replies)
  • MainzMan
    9,585 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 1:44 PM

pdb1:

If you mean B.O. par 3's. they don't count for anything.

I think he means having the par 3 course count as your best 9 and 18 hole score.  I agree that this is very silly.  I know of players, well, one anyway, who played solidly for many hours in order to hit a genuine 49 at Kiawah.  Being able to do it easily and have it show on your stats must be pretty crappy for those (very) few who have done it for real.

You're right in that they don't have any effect on your average but distance to hole, # of putts, birdies, bogies, eagles etc. all count. 

Basically every stat counts, they just don't do anything to your average.

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 3:20 PM

The Par 3 tournaments, such as the Criquet Cup, do indeed get listed in your best rounds.. as evidenced by the 50 in mine.

I think it's stupid too..

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 4:02 PM

GG2shots:

Hello all !!!   I was just wondering how other players get their scores in these ON LINE tournaments.  I see STROKE PLAY scores for 18 holes averaging in the 50's.  Really?  I have played several rounds and consistantly shot in the low to mid 70's every round.   I thought this was a legit site.   I have played CLOSEST TO THE PIN rounds also.  Scoring average anywhere from 100 to 300's or more.  These scores are computed by feet left to the pin after shot.  hmmmmmm...   Can someone explain to me how anyone can have a scores of 19.00 or 21.00's for example playing 18 or even just 9 holes for that matter.  I have those scores after playing 3 or 4 holes, which is great.   I call BS on this mess.  There is NO WAY possible.  Sounds to me like there is a lot of use of CHEAT CODES on this site.  Hey MODULATORS!!, why don't you reign some of this CRAP in?  Are there any legit players on this site that want the CHALLENGE to play a real legit round.  I will even let you pick the course.  NO CHEATS, NO WHAMMI JAMMI SUPER CLUB's, and NO balls that can steer themselves away from HAZARDS that maxed ot your credit card to purchase.  Just an ordinary LEGIT round of golf.  Send message if there are any "Real Players" that want to play.

I'll happily play you with starter clubs and balls from the same tees over 18 holes, 

• pdb1
    21,097 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 4:14 PM

interesting thank you.I inquired the same issues on other posts and got completely different reponses.

• pdb1
    21,097 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 4:18 PM

This  guy has 83 ranked rounds played.Afew thousand more and he'll get the idea.

• pdb1
    21,097 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 4:19 PM

GG2shots I mean.

• pdb1
    21,097 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 4:21 PM

!st post @ 4:14 pm. was for mainmans tyvm

• pdb1
    21,097 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 4:22 PM

Mainzman * lol

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 4:56 PM

pdb1:

interesting thank you.I inquired the same issues on other posts and got completely different reponses.

Not sure who gave those responses, but what Mainz wrote is true.

• troyronaldson
    382 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 6:22 PM

look on youtube and try watching bolloxs videos he has kindly shared. I dont see any cheating but do see someone that has dedicated alot of time to the game. i been here a few years now and have never broken 60 but i dont accuse the players who can achieve scores in the 50s of that c word. Try the videos might teach you some things

RSS