Forums

Help › Forums

Tournament score cheats!!!

Thu, Jan 21 2021 3:39 PM (74 replies)
  • Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Thu, May 29 2014 4:08 PM

Hahhahaha.....I read GoodGawdIsuk2shots blog. I bet a sleeve of Nikes his stove burns stuff too. Stupid game.....stupid stove. Lol. Its bad when reading the forums is more fun than playing golf. I gotta get help.  ;)

• MBaggese
    15,342 Posts
    Thu, May 29 2014 6:42 PM

MainzMan:
    Can you count to 11 without removing a sock?  Jury's still out on that one I think

That's just plain funny, I don't care who ya are!

• pdb1
    21,097 Posts
    Thu, May 29 2014 8:03 PM

Agree a lot of humorous posts.Couple bad rounds,read a couple Forum posts,all good again.By the way hope those guys find their codes,I got mine.

• duggylama
    9 Posts
    Sun, Jun 1 2014 1:12 PM

That's so funny I snorted beer thru my nose>>>>lol

• noname129
    388 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 3:38 PM

GG2shots:

Hello all !!!   I was just wondering how other players get their scores in these ON LINE tournaments.  I see STROKE PLAY scores for 18 holes averaging in the 50's.  Really?  I have played several rounds and consistantly shot in the low to mid 70's every round.   I thought this was a legit site.   I have played CLOSEST TO THE PIN rounds also.  Scoring average anywhere from 100 to 300's or more.  These scores are computed by feet left to the pin after shot.  hmmmmmm...   Can someone explain to me how anyone can have a scores of 19.00 or 21.00's for example playing 18 or even just 9 holes for that matter.  I have those scores after playing 3 or 4 holes, which is great.   I call BS on this mess.  There is NO WAY possible.  Sounds to me like there is a lot of use of CHEAT CODES on this site.  Hey MODULATORS!!, why don't you reign some of this CRAP in?  Are there any legit players on this site that want the CHALLENGE to play a real legit round.  I will even let you pick the course.  NO CHEATS, NO WHAMMI JAMMI SUPER CLUB's, and NO balls that can steer themselves away from HAZARDS that maxed ot your credit card to purchase.  Just an ordinary LEGIT round of golf.  Send message if there are any "Real Players" that want to play.

I just looked at your stats GG2 and I see your stroke average is 75.12, your best 9 holes is 37 strokes and your best 18 holes is 61 strokes.  I am a Legend with a 59 stroke average and I have never scored 14 strokes below my average on an 18 hole round.  Where you cheating when you accomplished this amazing feat??

• pdb1
    21,097 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 6:40 PM

TOO LEGIT TOO QUIT

Your answer is in your 4th paragraph."I have played several rounds and....." Once you have played several hundred rounds, then start practicing .  Once you have played several thousand then you too can be legit.This site is so real ,you actually have to play ( and practice)    to perfect  and refine your game.

• pdb1
    21,097 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 6:41 PM

4th sentence* sorry

• TNP56
    510 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 7:50 PM

• DonCaron
    5,495 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 4:42 AM

It might be Par 3`s. My bests on on both were from them. I wish they would correct it so par 3`s don`t count toward that

• pdb1
    21,097 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 1:17 PM

If you mean B.O. par 3's. they don't count for anything.

RSS