Forums

Help › Forums

Tournament score cheats!!!

Thu, Jan 21 2021 3:39 PM (74 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,730 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 6:47 PM

Have the pack of modulators been let loose to hunt down Otto Dinger?

That's a movie and a whole new video game genré right there. ^ ^ ^

• lonniescott711
    4,117 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 7:33 PM

GG2shots:

Hello all !!!   I was just wondering how other players get their scores in these ON LINE tournaments.  I see STROKE PLAY scores for 18 holes averaging in the 50's.  Really?  I have played several rounds and consistantly shot in the low to mid 70's every round.   I thought this was a legit site.   I have played CLOSEST TO THE PIN rounds also.  Scoring average anywhere from 100 to 300's or more.  These scores are computed by feet left to the pin after shot.  hmmmmmm...   Can someone explain to me how anyone can have a scores of 19.00 or 21.00's for example playing 18 or even just 9 holes for that matter.  I have those scores after playing 3 or 4 holes, which is great.   I call BS on this mess.  There is NO WAY possible.  Sounds to me like there is a lot of use of CHEAT CODES on this site.  Hey MODULATORS!!, why don't you reign some of this CRAP in?  Are there any legit players on this site that want the CHALLENGE to play a real legit round.  I will even let you pick the course.  NO CHEATS, NO WHAMMI JAMMI SUPER CLUB's, and NO balls that can steer themselves away from HAZARDS that maxed ot your credit card to purchase.  Just an ordinary LEGIT round of golf.  Send message if there are any "Real Players" that want to play.

First off , you have barely been playing for 2 months now . So you are in no position to call any one out , or accuse players of cheating . Also if you want to play a better game , you will have to get the better clubs and balls . So go put your time in , practice , and quit your crying and whining , and while your`e at it , grow up as well .

• RogueT
    51 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 1:04 AM

It's simple.... Practice.

Please close the door behind you on the way out......

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 1:46 AM

Another Day

Another Cheat Topic

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 10:36 AM

There have always been cheaters, There will always be cheaters.

Life is a beach, and there is no way WGT can eliminate all cheaters. If you suspect a player is a cheat, report the player along with  your evidence  to WGT.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 10:41 AM

GG2shots:
    Are there any legit players on this site that want the CHALLENGE to play a real legit round.  I will even let you pick the course.  NO CHEATS, NO WHAMMI JAMMI SUPER CLUB's, and NO balls that can steer themselves away from HAZARDS that maxed ot your credit card to purchase.  Just an ordinary LEGIT round of golf.  Send message if there are any "Real Players" that want to play.

l'll be your huckleberry....

• MBaggese
    15,342 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 12:23 PM

GG2shots:
    Send message if there are any "Real Players" that want to play.

I can't play with you, I cheat...in fact, all Legends and TL's cheat, it's the beauty of tiering up.

See, WGT sends out the sme message with the proper cheat code once you reach Legend...IIRC there is just a 24 hour window you have before the code is in active...so I guess not all Legends (apologies to those who did not get the code while it was active)  have the code...some may have taken a day or two off after turning..

That's why WGT sends out another code when reaching TL (and why so many keep trying to get there) because it's their last opportunity to get the code.

• karedak
    1,049 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 12:44 PM

MB I i think wgt missed me turning legend and sent code to someone else because .. 

i cant hit the ding ,i still play in stormy winds and my putters bent and keeps missing the hole .................... 

ps i swear it was snowing on cabo the other day,,, imao

• MainzMan
    9,585 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 1:38 PM

GG2shots:

Hello all !!!   I was just wondering how other players get their scores in these ON LINE tournaments.  I see STROKE PLAY scores for 18 holes averaging in the 50's.  Really?  I have played several rounds and consistantly shot in the low to mid 70's every round.   I thought this was a legit site.   I have played CLOSEST TO THE PIN rounds also.  Scoring average anywhere from 100 to 300's or more.  These scores are computed by feet left to the pin after shot.  hmmmmmm...   Can someone explain to me how anyone can have a scores of 19.00 or 21.00's for example playing 18 or even just 9 holes for that matter.  I have those scores after playing 3 or 4 holes, which is great.   I call BS on this mess.  There is NO WAY possible.  Sounds to me like there is a lot of use of CHEAT CODES on this site.  Hey MODULATORS!!, why don't you reign some of this CRAP in?  Are there any legit players on this site that want the CHALLENGE to play a real legit round.  I will even let you pick the course.  NO CHEATS, NO WHAMMI JAMMI SUPER CLUB's, and NO balls that can steer themselves away from HAZARDS that maxed ot your credit card to purchase.  Just an ordinary LEGIT round of golf.  Send message if there are any "Real Players" that want to play.

Having trouble with the old shift key there Sherlock?  A new dictionary wouldn't go a miss either if you ask me but then, nobody is, so forget that one eh?

Do you really think that a player with thousands or rounds played, hundreds of hours of experience, all the best gear and a hell of a lot of knowledge of how to play this game isn't going to be able to post better scores than you?  Seriously? 

People like you really pisss me off with your I can't do it, anyone who can must be cheating bullcrap.

Shite, I can't see properly, everything's gone red.

Can you run 100 meters in under 10 seconds?  No?  Is Usain Bolt a cheat? 

Can you drive a rally car through a forest on gravel roads at 100mph without crashing in the first seconds?  Probably not.  Was Richard Burns a cheat?

Can you count to 11 without removing a sock?  Jury's still out on that one I think.

Do us all a favour and either provide conclusive evidence of cheating or just STFU.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 2:10 PM

MainzMan:
    Was Richard Burns a cheat?

lol, but his co -driver was quick!!

RSS