Forums

Help › Forums

Pro Shop Equipment Tables

Tue, Apr 2 2024 2:02 AM (559 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2022 8:41 AM

Didn't realize it had something to do with a charity to support puppies in need. I should've looked into it closer. My apologies.

To be honest, though, now everytime I see something new, something like this, my mind automatically goes like "You're doing this instead of fixing bugs?!"...

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2022 10:47 AM

Pro Shop Tables

Tables updated.

What is blue is new and what is red is dead.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2022 2:55 PM

Discrepancy Report, Sir.

The tables say Titleist Pro V1 Balls (L57+) White & Titleist Pro V1 Vapor Balls (L59+) White have the meter speed of 3.5, but they're marked 3.7 in the pro shop.

It's a great source of information nevertheless! Thank you as always, Captain. 🖖🏻

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2022 4:55 PM

ScottHope:

.....I have made another one of my tables which might make things a little easier to find and or compare.

You're all welcome to have a mess about with it, the columns in the table are all sortable & filterable via the small square boxes next to the column names in the header row, and the club / ball names in the first column are all hyperlinked to their respective pages in the pro shop.

Thank you for this and all your hard work sir! Much appreciated. 

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, Apr 11 2022 1:01 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Discrepancy Report, Sir...

Corrected.
    Thank you Simon. Glad someone is keeping an eye on me. ; ))

Duphpherer:
    Thank you for this and all your hard work sir! Much appreciated. 

Thank you too Duphpherer, glad to hear you like it.  ; )

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Wed, Apr 27 2022 9:17 AM

Pro Shop Tables

Tables updated.

New balls please!

• Trevlarrrrr
    9 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2022 1:17 AM

This is just what I was looking for, I'm only just starting to take this more seriously having just been messing with the arcade style coin games and seen posts saying to wait for the level 76 Vokeys, which I'm starting to approach but I'm wondering are they worth the extra 1,200 credits compared to the L60 Pings, or save the 2,400 total credits for both wedges and use that for upgraded irons instead?

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2022 8:25 AM

Thank you Trev. I don't give club purchase advice because I'm only a mediocre player and I have not bought any clubs for many years. If you get no other responses to your post here, try posting it again in the commumity help section. Cheers.  ; )

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2022 9:38 AM

Trevlarrrrr:

This is just what I was looking for, I'm only just starting to take this more seriously having just been messing with the arcade style coin games and seen posts saying to wait for the level 76 Vokeys, which I'm starting to approach but I'm wondering are they worth the extra 1,200 credits compared to the L60 Pings, or save the 2,400 total credits for both wedges and use that for upgraded irons instead?

Hi Trevlarrrr.  I sent you a friend request so I can talk with you privately about that 😁

• Trevlarrrrr
    9 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2022 10:55 AM

Ah, thanks, I appreciate that, just accepted 

RSS