Forums

Help › Forums

Pro Shop Equipment Tables

Tue, Apr 2 2024 2:02 AM (559 replies)
  • DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2019 3:33 PM

ScottHope:
    Sorry Doc, maybe I didn't explain myself very well. Did you try saving the file as an xls file. Don't just change the extension from xlsx to xls.

You said it right, I read it wrong!

Excel really did not like me saving it to an xls format - a whole bunch of incompatibilities - mostly minor but not all.

Anyway, I don't see the issue I described when opened in Excel either way (xls or xlsx), so it is something to do with the conversion to the ods format.  Kinda strange, because the number of multiples of the wording in the first field varies by sheet - 5 times in "Drivers" and "3-Woods-Hybrids", 4 in "Irons" and "Wedges", 3 in "Putters" and "Ball Price List", and 8 times in "Balls".  For example, the text in the first field for the "Balls" sheet opened in O/O is:

BALL NAME   each item name linked to the Pro ShopBALL NAME   each item name linked to the Pro ShopBALL NAME   each item name linked to the Pro ShopBALL NAME   each item name linked to the Pro ShopBALL NAME   each item name linked to the Pro ShopBALL NAME   each item name linked to the Pro ShopBALL NAME   each item name linked to the Pro ShopBALL NAME   each item name linked to the Pro Shop

I do like the standard filter used in O/O, though because I can use and/or for each field setting in addition to the +, <, >, <=, >=, <>, and 10 other sort terms.

Anyway, if you get a similar question in the future, it might be an O/O user!

• ScottHope
    10,078 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2019 1:33 AM

Okay Doc, if I find out anymore about this issue, I'll post it here. Thank you.

• ScottHope
    10,078 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2019 11:06 AM

Tables updated following the announcement of another flash sale.

Sale items are in black bold type.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,494 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2019 11:11 PM

Thanks for the update, Scott.

Please know that your works are always highly appreciated.

Simon

• ScottHope
    10,078 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2019 8:42 AM

Thank you Simon.  ; )

• ScottHope
    10,078 Posts
    Thu, Mar 28 2019 3:21 AM

Tables updated following recent downtime.

What's red is dead and what's blue is new.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Mar 28 2019 4:17 AM

ScottHope:

Tables updated following recent downtime.

What's red is dead and what's blue is new.

Thanks Scott. It is so much easier to go to your spreadsheet to look at new clubs as oppsed to going to the Pro Shop. LOL

Don

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,494 Posts
    Thu, Mar 28 2019 4:21 AM

Scott,

It looks like WGT Tour-SD Balls (White) in Ball Price List has a wrong link. It directs to Volvik Crystal Balls (L51+) (http://www.wgt.com/proshop/golf-balls/volvik-crystal_balls_l51.aspx?i=3f98bf62-34d9-4932-93d8-ce02eebf736f)

It's not really anything major but just letting you know. ;-) Thanks for the table as always, mate.

Simon

• ScottHope
    10,078 Posts
    Thu, Mar 28 2019 4:50 AM

Thank you Don. The shop has the advantage though when it comes to eye candy.  ; )

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Mar 28 2019 5:08 AM

Thanks as ever Scott, it certainly makes it much easier to see what happened.

RSS