Forums

Help › Forums

Can the admins please downgrade my tier??

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 9 2009 11:42 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Ferrari355fi
    24 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2009 12:08 PM

I am a casual player. I don't even play in any tournaments. I like to play the stroke play, and I hardly ever finish a round. I just play for fun, and this new tier makes it very difficult to enjoy the game because the tee is so far back. Can any of the admins help me out?

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2009 3:10 PM

Hi Ferrari, we are in the process of reevaluating tees. We cannot move you down a tier, but we may make other adjustments.

• harold24915
    19 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2009 3:34 PM

Hi,

I was wondering the same thing. I thought I would be in the Pro Tier not the Masters. I obviously don't belong with the golfers in the Masters tier.

• DriverWedge
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2009 7:54 PM

No kidding, the Masters Tier is BRUTAL!  I'll enjoy the game much more if I were downgraded

• DustyBalls
    41 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2009 9:56 AM

I agree. I have been playing on WGT since Oct '08 and the Masters tees are incredibly difficult, especially during the qualifying round at Bethpage. I dont play everyday, so trying to do well here has been a real obstacle. I know WGT will fix this, they always have us in mind when it comes to things like this. Good luck everyone.

• WaterTrap
    95 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2009 11:29 AM

Dusty,

You state:  " especially during the qualifying round at Bethpage. "

ALL tiers play from the Championship tees for qualifying.    Regardless of Hack/Ama/Pro.  So moving the tier would have no effect on the Open Qualifiers.

• harold24915
    19 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2009 4:36 PM

You are wrong about that. I played my friend and he is playing off the Amerature tees while I play off the Master tees. It does matter alot. That is in Bethpage qualifier.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2009 5:09 PM

All players play the same tees in the US Open qualifier.

In multiplayer you play your tier's tees.

• harold24915
    19 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2009 7:01 PM

Hi,

That is what I meant  i  played my friend on Bethpage and we were on different tees.

• Lufkin32
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2009 10:14 PM

If you can not adjust the tiers, why not adjust the clubs.  I can not hit 4 fairways at Bethpage without a tail wind.  I think the average driver should be 250.  That is about average for most golfers if the hit it good.

• PAGES
RSS