Forums

Help › Forums

Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic

Thu, Jul 25 2019 8:44 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • THEWIPERS
    96 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 1:38 PM

There used to be a Boston rock band called the Swinging Steaks...not sure if they were golfers.

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 3:28 PM

Used to be a band, Swinging Partners.....I don't think they are together now.

As for the OP, yup great to see the LPGA going so well - exciting times

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 5:41 AM

Last time I checked the top ten female golfers were fat fugly Koreans, not my idea of exciting.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 8:25 AM

oneeyedjohn:

Last time I checked the top ten female golfers were fat fugly Koreans, not my idea of exciting.

Ummm John that was quite offensive on a number of levels. Surely their playing ability should be what is exciting not whether they are good eye candy, in your opinion?

And what does fugly mean? Or is that answer going to damn you even further?

I think it's amazing that tonyj5 has highlighted the great achievements of all these fabulous players.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 8:58 AM
    Miguel Angel Jimenez is my favourite golfer. Obviously I don't care what he looks like.
  • sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 9:21 AM

courteneyfish:
    Miguel Angel Jimenez is my favourite golfer. Obviously I don't care what he looks like.

^5 C!!!

Yah he looks like my grandfather but he's an AWESOME golfer!!! I thought at one stage in the Masters that he would win!

• THEWIPERS
    96 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 9:26 AM

Jiminez is great!He's what,in his late 40s?He looks like he would be a lot of fun to tee it up with.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Thu, Apr 24 2014 6:23 AM

oneeyedjohn:

Last time I checked the top ten female golfers were******Koreans, not my idea of exciting.

#1 / #7 are S. Korean, #4 is from NZL (yes, she is a S. Korean)  #8 is from China.

Maybe if you bothered to do some research before you blathered on about the Top 10 all being S. Korean, you'd realize that you are WRONG! 

So, let's count again - 3 of The TOP 10 Females are S. Korean. 

1 Inbee Park
    2 Suzann Pettersen
    3 Stacy Lewis
    4 Lydia Ko
    5 Karrie Webb
    6 Lexi Thompson
    7 So Yeon Ryu
    8 Shanshan Feng
    9 Paula Creamer
    10 Anna Nordqvist
  • PAGES
RSS