Forums

Help › Forums

R.I.P Rich (LegendCrusher)

Thu, Apr 24 2014 8:12 PM (70 replies)
  • josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 4:12 PM

I will miss you dearly my friend, I will remember the late night games with you as well. And the tips you gave me the helped me prepare for Tour Master & beyond. When I needed someone to talk to when feeling down, your humor & compassion helped me greatly. Your family has support of the WGT community.  If they need someone to talk to in these difficult times over the lost of a loved one; we will be here for them. Rich, you will always be the " #1 Legend" in my heart.   Rest In Peace My Friend.......Joe

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 4:28 PM

This is incredibly sad news. Rich was my inspiration for starting the "12 Days of Christmas".

Does anyone have a link to his online obituary? I think there are more than a few of us that might like to leave a message to his family.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 4:42 PM

jcgfree:
    he had a daughter that played the game

Can we have her username so we can send her our condolences?

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 4:48 PM

mrcaddie:

jcgfree:
    he had a daughter that played the game

Can we have her username so we can send her our condolences?

her account was closed

• KyRock75
    411 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 5:06 PM

Me and Rich had some differences in the past  but we worked them out.  And I'm glad for that ...had some good games and conversations w/ him afterwards. RIP Rich 

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 5:23 PM

Beryman:
    her account was closed

Why was it closed?

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 5:51 PM

RIP Brother Rich.  I enjoyed knowing you and playing a few rounds with you so much.  You were an inspiration to so many people and you surely will be missed.  My Military Brothers all salute you.

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 6:26 PM

phiber:

RIP Brother Rich.  I enjoyed knowing you and playing a few rounds with you so much.  You were an inspiration to so many people and you surely will be missed.  My Military Brothers all salute you.

a touching tribute....well done!

• MAXPOWER888
    434 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 6:41 PM

Very sad news. I had the pleasure of playing a couple of rounds with Rich during my time climbing the WGT ladder. Didn't know the man well but can say I enjoyed the competition and the company. Helpful and gracious. One of the good guys on WGT. A truly class individual who will be missed by many.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 7:10 PM

I've been here what seems an age, Legend was always and always will be a true legend to me ....... RIP m8

RSS