Forums

Help › Forums

R.I.P Rich (LegendCrusher)

Thu, Apr 24 2014 8:12 PM (70 replies)
  • grinch1277
    275 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 1:54 PM

Sad to here,Richard was one of the kindest person on this game.Always helping everyone in all parts of the game....RIP My brother

• plumbology
    1,106 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 1:56 PM

It is with a heavy heart that we say good bye to one of the best people I never meet in person.

As one of Legendcrusher's partners on wgtls and many late night hours on Ventrillo playing and shotting the shi*. He will be missed by myself and I am sure so many others that had the privilege to interact with him for the fun of the game.

RIP my online golf buddy and friend. You da man LC !!!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 1:59 PM

Sad to hear we lose another. May he rest in peace and his family remember him for the person he was. My condolences to all who was associated with him. 

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 2:59 PM

Had the privilege to play with Rich several times. He was always fun to play and talk with. Sad to hear about his passing.Prayers to his family. Hope to see you again one day my friend. John 3:16.

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 3:06 PM

God bless Rich...i had the pleasure of playing in my early days here a good few times. One of those names here that diddnt need any introduction.

Brings everything into perspective really, look forward to playing in the LeGeNdCrUsHeR memorial cup.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 3:21 PM

I got to have a game with him several times . I alway got a Azz whoopping But he would still thank me for the game .

He was a True Gent .

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 3:37 PM

Sad news.  My condolences to all who knew him.

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 3:45 PM

Very sorry to hear this news. I had the pleasure of playing in a few games with Rich, on skype. Great person and nice and friendly. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 3:54 PM

I first heard yesterday that Rich had passed and hoped like hell it was not true. I had the pleasure and  privilege  of playing with him a few times, always was great fun - a truly wonderful guy.

The good he did for this community alone speaks volumes. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends at this sad time,

RIP Rich - you will be missed.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 4:10 PM

This is truely sad, sad news.

I've been here 4 years and always had a bit of a giggle at his profile name.

Will be missed and my thoughts go out to his family and friends.

RIP Rich

-Roger

RSS