Forums

Help › Forums

WGTLS

Sat, Jun 24 2017 6:43 PM (38 replies)
  • mwh65
    63 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2016 7:30 AM

Just an update.

The WGTLS 3, WGTLS 9 and Match 9 ladders now have a ladder available for all tiers currently available at WGT plus a "Combined" ladder.

Also the Match 9 format has been moved away from the ELO system. I have updated the original post to reflect the changes.

http://wgtls.golfladders.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18002

• xxxdgxxx
    3 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2016 2:43 AM

mbcarp99:

I have been asked to join and have thought about it a few times but once i have a read through your forums i seem to change my mind, lots of mudslinging and cheating allegations thrown around like confetti, it's not a great advert for the site.

but here you r anyways........ rofl

• mwh65
    63 Posts
    Mon, May 1 2017 5:29 AM

I'm sorry to report that I have decided to close WGTLS as of 1st May 2017.

Thank you to all the players that took part and all the moderators that helped me along the way in the 7 years it ran for

I wish everyone all the best at WGT.

• derjohvan
    1,132 Posts
    Mon, May 1 2017 9:02 AM

Thanks for all the work you and the moderators did to make the site fun Mark. It was fun while it lasted. Good luck in the future.   Derek

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Mon, May 1 2017 9:54 PM

What a great run Mark.  Am proud to have been a part of it since almost from the beginning.

On to PGLS now!

Warren

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Mon, May 8 2017 3:38 AM

I'm sorry Mark. I don't know exactly why the players went away from yr beautiful site, where it has been a great pleasure to play for years. I suppose because the players of virtual golf are diminishing everywhere. For example, I don't succeed in playing here a MP challenge since months. Tyvm Mark for yr wonderful work. Good luck, bye, Roberto

• nwharley
    119 Posts
    Sun, Jun 4 2017 11:35 AM

sorry to see ya go mark had years of fun  thank you

• LillaSzak
    1,058 Posts
    Sat, Jun 24 2017 9:46 AM

I am also sad to see it go i was a member there for many years too . 

For those of you who still like alt on a fun yet competitive level please sign up on the following link . 

Hoping  to see you all there 

xx

R

RSS