Sun, Mar 3 2019 5:07 PM (36 replies)
  • SplashLewis
    357 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 4:39 AM

dryspot:

How can you tell when 2 ding or not 2 ding

dryspot

Dryspot,

I sent you a putting calculator via email a month ago.  Did you get it?  Havent heard from you

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 6:52 AM

Ok, I'm a little slow, figured out hole 1 and 2, but hole 3 befuddles me. Can you explain hole 3 to me a little clearer.

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 7:21 AM

More good stuff T, and thank you again for sharing your ideas with ev1. On a recent quarry at BpB- B9, shortly after a joyous moment of celebration over acing the 1rst par 3, I again noticed some movement and heard rustling in the brush behind the green while removing my ball from the cup.  I'm glad you have the support of The Bigfoot Research Team for these signature videos, but also have the added sense of security  knowing where to call when there's a sighting.  Who ya gonna call--Bigfoot busters, and Tekoma.

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 8:40 PM

Tekoma:

WOW!! excellent !! Thank you very much for the tip. I knew, one could use wedge for putting but was not aware of pitch mode would work on green! and have not seen it before on your videos or I missed that part! Remarkable!!! Gr8 work mate..thanks for sharing.

Tek

I had been playing around with the shot for 1.5 years, It use to be a very easy shot to play back then you could use backspin on the ball and could one bounce and in the hole now days you can`t use spin on the shot. 

Was bored filmed a few greens using the shot then misses started nagging.

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 3:34 AM

suncity28:

I had been playing around with the shot for 1.5 years, It use to be a very easy shot to play back then you could use backspin on the ball and could one bounce and in the hole now days you can`t use spin on the shot. 

Was bored filmed a few greens using the shot then misses started nagging.

This reminds me of RLG, I play drunk or stoned, or both mostly and have a rule that I only carry 1 club to the green to avoid leaving 1 lying around and have developed quite a skill at wedge putting.

Thank you for this.

RSS