Forums

Help › Forums

Next Course?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 27 2009 10:43 PM (23 replies)
  • mosherkl
    110 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2009 6:07 AM

I know Bethpage was just released, but I'm curious as to what the next course planned is going to be. I was disappointed to hear that in addition to Bali Hai, Wolf Creek will NOT be released for stroke play. 

• ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2009 8:19 AM

I'm also disappointed that there aren't more holes open for full stroke play.  I'm also a little disappointed that Bethpage isn't open to practice play as well.

Will there be a British Open?  A PGA?  What other courses will there be available?  I like The Ocean Course well enough but sometimes a break in courses

would be much appreciated. 

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2009 9:05 AM

I agree with you guys. New courses would be nice. I'm sure that some top notch courses would disagree with wanting to put their courses on this game though. Instead of going balls to the wall and putting extremley famous courses wgt could maybe take a step down the ladder and put nice, but less known courses on this game. Put a few hidden treasures on this game.

• ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2009 10:59 AM

I know a great course for them to put in here that would boost a lot of player's confidence....  Warwick in Grand Blanc, MI, home of the Buick Open would be an awesome course to use.  I would still like to have more options for stroke play courses other than just the Ocean course.  Any word on what the next course will be after Bethpage?  Will Bethpage be open to stroke play after the US Open is done?  I like the challenge but I'd like to be able to choose where I tee off later.  hello?  How come you guys haven't replied to these posts? 

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2009 4:15 PM

Our next course is coming out at the end of June, but we cannot reveal the location yet. Yes, Bethpage will be available to play after the U.S. Open.

• Griz0613
    80 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2009 5:14 PM

O wow... new course at the end of the month. First I've heard anything about this. I'm pretty excited... I know there was talk about Augusta putting up the rights to the course for a golf game. Don't know if they could have gotten it all done that quickly though. Reguardless I'm excited to see what it is and thanks for all the hard work.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2009 5:33 PM

New course meaning new stroke play course, new skills challenge or both?

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2009 6:45 PM

Skill Challenge

• RyanSelwyn
    96 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2009 11:01 PM

i would love to see the k club on here and if that is too much trouble what about pebble beach or tpc at sawgrass 

thanks great job!

• Baiken
    53 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2009 7:30 AM

Yay!

RSS