Help › Forums

House for rent for Ryder Cup at Celtic Manor

Sun, Sep 26 2010 12:50 PM (28 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Sep 22 2010 1:48 PM

Yakublue:

SweetiePie:
    My Father and two of my brothers are going but I declined the offer. When are you people going to learn to cook? Been there, done that. Your food taught me to pray after eating.

Is there no limit to your crassness? You arrogant, ignorant, insular, ugly mouthed pig.

The Yak

Don't you dare try to butter me up

• Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Wed, Sep 22 2010 2:35 PM
    I wouldn't butter you up even if you were the last slice of the warmest, crunchiest slice of toast to be had. The Yak
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Sep 22 2010 5:38 PM

How do you know of such food? You're in the UK...you need to go a bit north and dive into a bowl of haggis and enjoy the true pleasures of eating offal. Thanks for the non offer as I have the extreme position and pleasure of buttering my own bread and all that that implys. Enjoy your garbage!

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 6:27 AM

scotland is in the UK and has been since 1707, and they served haggis on a plate.....not in a bowl!!!!!!  You would think that Cymru (Wales) and its people would know about about food by now, seeing how they have been serving it up in all its different forms for about 30.000 years. The Dragon never sleeps!

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 8:41 AM

touche!!  (not lava bread though)

also, offal is ok....just not shoved in the same bag!  neither heart nor brain...liver and the kidney`s are yum! (cooked proper...slightly blushed, plenty of butter, salt and pepper)

just out of curiosity....did anyone contact you great? (OP)

• luigi692
    26 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 10:46 AM

SweetiePie:
    My Father and two of my brothers are going but I declined the offer. When are you people going to learn to cook? Been there, done that. Your food taught me to pray after eating.

English food might not be the best in the world, but at least 90% of British people aren't obese like you Yankees. So you guys and girls the other side of the pond should talk about football (not soccer), baseball, basketball, etc. but NEVER about food.

When I am in  the US I usually pray BEFORE eating (to ask the Lord to help me survive), and once I'm back  my liver is so disgusted  that I must go on a diet for a fortnight.

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 11:23 AM

lets not go stereotypin ppl hey....all us brits have crooked teeth...badda boo baada bee badda bing!

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 11:32 AM

Hey Luigi, be careful who you slag mate. Point being that SP has 2 or 3 degrees so she's going to out smart you. from what i can gather she has a real life low score in golf of 66 and drives on average of 255 yards and always on the fairway, so she can out golf you. She drinks fine ales by the six pack, so she could probably out drink you. It wouldn't surprise me if she didn't have a black belt in something to. Some say she's a G.I.R.L,or maybe she's just a women living a mans life.  we may never know the real SP. if only she would get a new flash bulb for her camera, so we can tell how old she is and start to unwrangle the phonunm that is SP!!!  

• Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 4:15 PM

Hey griffy........if I told you that you are the most gullible person in the world you would believe me wouldn't you?

The Yak

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2010 6:19 AM

Hey Yak ,did you have the flu when your teachers went over subtle sarcasm or where you in the park end when you should have been doing your home work on it . I am going to put a lol here> lol, just in case you don't get it.  AS for being gullible, my wife asked me to marry  her......so i've got to be at least  the second most gullible person in the world....lol. Hopefully you guys do better at Fulham than you did at Brentford ( who are famous for nylons , not football).....wait for it ...   LOL. Cheers.

RSS