Help › Forums

Known multi-accounts...

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 6 2015 3:19 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Sun, Mar 23 2014 10:26 PM

Why does WGT post known multi-accounters on the WGT community players page?..seems every time I look at that page 3 out of the 4 posted players are cheaters and have had no activity for months,looks like WGT did their job finding them and suspending their accounts but why keep posting those A-holes profiles.I think it only gives incentive for other players to try and get away with the same BS...........

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Mar 24 2014 12:23 AM

It is a bit like the chicken/egg question or when does PI hit 0. Or the better question: what kind of mind gains pleasure from this activity and what is the goal/purpose?

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Mon, Mar 24 2014 1:30 AM

DaveStrock:
    ...multi-accounters on the WGT community players page?

So that's what you have to do to get on the that page. I was wondering.

@ SP ~

LMBO!! @ when does Pi get to Zero....

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Mar 24 2014 7:53 AM

PI-e gets to zero when there are no more pieces in the PI-e pan ...

;-)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Mar 24 2014 8:06 AM

donsprintr:

;-)

Don is very smart...and correct (;>)) PI-e will get to zero at Kiawah with an ace at #1 and at Wolf Creek with an ace at #5. It would help if PI-e would play CTTH once in a while.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Mar 24 2014 10:38 AM

SweetiePie:

donsprintr:

;-)

Don is very smart...and correct (;>)) PI-e will get to zero at Kiawah with an ace at #1 and at Wolf Creek with an ace at #5. It would help if PI-e would play CTTH once in a while.

Oh .... that PI-e ... ! I was thinking 3.1416 ... therefore the joke about pie, in a pan. I don't think I'll ever see zero on Wolf myself ... 

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Mar 24 2014 10:52 AM

donsprintr:
    I don't think I'll ever see zero on Wolf myself ... 
    Oh come on Don. The way you have excelled in CTTH for the past 4+ years you can't convince me that your potential bests don't include several 0 footers. Not buying it.

Lily

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 4:49 AM

SweetiePie:

donsprintr:
    I don't think I'll ever see zero on Wolf myself ... 
    Oh come on Don. The way you have excelled in CTTH for the past 4+ years you can't convince me that your potential bests don't include several 0 footers. Not buying it.

Lily

Only two of them Lily ... Kiawah and Best of Putting

Wolf- I'm at just over a foot I think ... can't ace 5,6, or 9 despite several hundred (thousand?) attempts ...

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sat, Dec 6 2014 12:02 PM

Well, they "ban" known multis.  I like to think that as a better solution than public humiliation.

As far as others accusing, it reminds me of Blackstone's formulation about letting ten guilty go free than one innocent suffering.  A false accusation could screw someone over pretty hard.  They better have some damning evidence before they jump to that conclusion.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Dec 6 2014 12:20 PM
    You're right Michael. One of my club members let her kids mess around on the site and WGT deleted her account. Several people spoke up for her but WGT refused to let her back. A less likely multi-accounter you'll never see. Never played for credits just mostly played AS.
  • PAGES
RSS