Forums

Help › Forums

Tekoma's Putting Techniques vol.1

Thu, Apr 13 2023 9:02 AM (310 replies)
  • Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Thu, Mar 20 2014 10:07 AM

That was one thing I also wondered, how do you determine which of the 5 "methods" to use?

Regardless of your stats, the fact that you are working at it and finding new ways is to be admired and I applaud you for that.

At least you arent basing every putt on guessing various % missed ding like some TL's on here.

:-)

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Mar 20 2014 2:51 PM

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Mar 20 2014 5:20 PM

Thanks Tekoma. These putting techniques are working great for me. Its all about getting the proper speed though. The putting lines are spot on.

This putting method is helping me birdie more holes consecutively.

Splitting the blocks works best, but then playing off the avatar shoe is good for longer putts.

• commonguymd
    303 Posts
    Thu, Mar 20 2014 6:47 PM

Well done!

• Heath021
    378 Posts
    Thu, Mar 20 2014 7:07 PM

Ive come to a realization after 5 years and 4000 rounds played.  You have to memorize every putt in this game or you will not be very successful. Even at that you will miss at times because of the miss ding.  I have on many occasions using mulligans...made a putt on the second attempt after using the exact same break and speed hitting the ding each time. So after that has happened I feel this game is pretty much a crap shoot and you have to deal with what they give you.  Not sure how others are so consistent.

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Thu, Mar 20 2014 8:03 PM

Heath021:

Ive come to a realization after 5 years and 4000 rounds played.  You have to memorize every putt in this game or you will not be very successful. Even at that you will miss at times because of the miss ding.  I have on many occasions using mulligans...made a putt on the second attempt after using the exact same break and speed hitting the ding each time. So after that has happened I feel this game is pretty much a crap shoot and you have to deal with what they give you.  Not sure how others are so consistent.

Your wrong i dont memorize any putts i play day by day.

RSS