Help › Forums

Tekoma's Putting Techniques vol.1

Thu, Apr 13 2023 9:02 AM (310 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2021 10:52 AM

Markofteja:
    So….. instant nitro ? 

No, unfortunately nitrogen won't do a $hit since electric cars don't have combustion engines. Same with WGT mobile.

You might want to consider adopting G0LD's putting formula which is much more versatile and convertible than other ones IMHO. That's what I did and I know it works. Good luck.

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2021 7:39 PM

Actually, in coin rooms on short timer, i still reference some of the tekoma methods...you need to have an idea on the break, but a lot of times one of his methods will line up with my read, and i use that as a sort of reinforcement of my read.  Again not every putt is needed but there are times i felt tekoma was still useful.

I also believe tekoma was based more on dead weight putting speed, if you use his method and then hit putts 2 to 3 feet firmer, his methods will start to break down, because the speed wont match the line anymore. 

• Tekomax
    56 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2022 9:23 AM

png

• Tekomax
    56 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2022 11:56 AM

pdb1:

Could Tekoma and Tekomax be one in the same ? You have the same " House of the Dragon " profile pic .

If so ? A hearty welcome back to a legendary WGTer .

It's me Paul...just returned from Valhalla.!

and I haven't forgotton you.! I still owe you a putting video or 3 lethal balls. 😂 and thank you for welcoming me.

Ken

p.s. I had to come back as Tekomax, 'cause I forgot the mail address and the password for Tekoma...no passwords allowed in Valhalla. 😅

• Tekomax
    56 Posts
    Mon, Mar 13 2023 5:02 PM

Tekoma's M1 (15-30-60-100-150-300) Putter Scale Calculator

Tekoma's M2 (10-20-50-100-150-300) Putter Scale Calculator

Tekoma's Wind & Lie Calculator

Edited by:<> Tekomax at 9:30 AM (GMT -8) on 21 Mar 2023

I will never be in the forums again. It was implied that I should receive the Pulitzer Prize for my posts to be directly approved without moderation.!  ~ So I' ll be in Columbia University for a while.

" Keep writing and write often until we think you are eligible "                                              - Sir Yes Sir!

So leave a message on my wall and I will drop the links on your wall. Please specify your putter's increments if it is M1 or M2

Maximus Decimus Meridius                                                                                             ~ the "savior of Rome."

• Rifle57
    71 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2023 12:26 PM

Hi Tekoma,

I clicked on the links you posted but nothing seems to come up concerning either the Putting Scale or Wind Calculator.

Maybe something I'm missing,

Thanks,

Rifle57

• Hilltopbuck
    261 Posts
    Tue, Mar 21 2023 12:29 PM

Thank you for your willingness to share these with others.  Much appreciated!

RSS