OR
skip nav

Forums

Tekoma's Putting Techniques vol.1

Thu, Apr 2 2020 5:34 PM (294 replies)
  • budfan4861
    183 Posts
    Sat, Aug 22 2015 3:53 PM

Wanted to post this as a visual testimony of the effectiveness of Tekoma's putting techniques. Been using his methods for a couple weeks now and to this point have been very impressed. Played a round at Bethpage today and 1 putted 9 of 18 holes which is kind of a big deal to me. And thank you every1 for replying to my post about putter precision.    39 foot putt

• Tekoma
    690 Posts
    Sat, Aug 22 2015 4:37 PM

budfan4861:

Wanted to post this as a visual testimony of the effectiveness of Tekoma's putting techniques. Been using his methods for a couple weeks now and to this point have been very impressed. Played a round at Bethpage today and 1 putted 9 of 18 holes which is kind of a big deal to me. And thank you every1 for replying to my post about putter precision.    39 foot putt

well done m8 !...good news.!... I decided to update some of my methods and publish some new ones..specially on short putts from 6-7 ft...gonna start working on them soon..stay tuned.

* Any donation appreciated

Taylor Made Lethal Balls (L7+)

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Sat, Aug 22 2015 9:09 PM

Tekoma:

Did you try the solution from the video?

guess I'm just not getting it,(hopefully I'm not alone). You saying that I should always use the dot spacing on the grid to aim instead of trying to figure speed of break? How can you aim w/o figuring speed of the break? When do you use which tech. the one with correct spacing of dots? thanks

• giraldin
    3,469 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2015 3:44 AM

Hello friend, long time no see, not what is the reason that I do not have in my friends, may have been my mistake, I do not know. Remember the favor I asked you to translate yourSpanish puttl techniques? If one day you feel bored, and you have the tool to do it, I'd appreciate forever.

Cheers,

Luis

• Tekoma
    690 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2015 8:53 AM

giraldin:

Hello friend, long time no see, not what is the reason that I do not have in my friends, may have been my mistake, I do not know. Remember the favor I asked you to translate yourSpanish puttl techniques? If one day you feel bored, and you have the tool to do it, I'd appreciate forever.

Cheers,

Luis

OK Luis, I will do next video also in Spanish...for you.

• Tekoma
    690 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2015 9:23 AM

TracyMax:

Tekoma:

Did you try the solution from the video?

guess I'm just not getting it,(hopefully I'm not alone). You saying that I should always use the dot spacing on the grid to aim instead of trying to figure speed of break? How can you aim w/o figuring speed of the break? When do you use which tech. the one with correct spacing of dots? thanks

If you are not accustomed to reading the breaks and don't know how much approx you need to aim, you will then have a tough time using my methods. As I said to you before, to be able to use my methods, you must be able to read the breaks approx..start playing in practice mode...get used to the flow, trial and error until you get the feeling how breaks work...then try out my methods.

• Tekoma
    690 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2015 9:27 AM

pdb1:

SweetiePie:
    my putting, it is improving at a snail-pace

Mine is not improving quite that fast . But improving . 

budfan4861:
       Wanted to post this as a visual testimony of the effectiveness of Tekoma's putting techniques.

Tekoma's techniques are the only reason I and I'm sure a couple few others ( thousands ) are even able to make a putt at all . 

Nothing short of genius to have developed and mastered . Then provide tutorial by video these amazing techniques  is a testament to his generosity and brilliance .

Big words Paul...I' ll make sure I'm able to carry them. Thank You..!

• giraldin
    3,469 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2015 4:42 PM

Thanks, you're a good partner

RSS