Thu, Apr 13 2023 9:02 AM (310 replies)
  • golf2nut
    2 Posts
    Sun, May 25 2014 8:07 AM

all I, we all can say is ty!

• silvrfox1
    824 Posts
    Mon, Jun 2 2014 2:44 PM

Thank You for the instructions--I can not tell you how much I appreciated the videos..  What a difference in my putting.  I use all your tips that i can remember, then go back ant watch again to pick up something i had missed.   

GREAT JOB

FOX

• MartyBerro
    110 Posts
    Tue, Jun 3 2014 12:09 AM

Very interesting. It needs a try.

Done. It works. Not that scientifically precise as well the G0ld' method, yet fast and reliable. Congratulations, Tekoma.

• kenham58
    12 Posts
    Thu, Jun 5 2014 4:03 AM

Great video but if you could get rid of the music and either write explainations or chat thru  would be nice trying your techniques

Ken

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Jun 5 2014 10:03 AM

This system works great if YOU read the putt right but keep in mind the SPEED is a critical factor, if your speed is off don't blame tekoma or say it doesn't work because it does....when you get it down pat, it is quick and easy to use and you will find that you expect to make every putt, even 15-19 ft putts with a easy to read break, now you won't make all of them but you won't be afraid of them and you will be p!ssed of if you miss like you used to be on missed 5 ft putts lol...

I use it from 7ft and longer because I prefer to ram home shorter putts and take the break out...one thing I will ad to tekomas video is you will notice on a lot of putts he misses the ding into the break on certain putts, after time you will know which ones might need it, if your a ding putter like me figure out the spot to aim and ad a little break(just a hair) to it  before you putt until you feel comfortable missing early/late...

remember the speed is critical, most of the putts you miss using his system will go if you +/- a little speed....

upside is I make a lot more longer putts...downside is I lip out a lot more too which is bad for my blood pressure and I hold tekoma totally responsible for that...lol/

IMO...I used g0lds formula for months and it was great, I could read the dots and do math in no time after a while, I still use it once in a while if I can't find the spot with tek's method...I find teks much more accurate on long putts, or big breaking putts and much faster...

as far as the music goes I didn't even realize there was music in the video because I was focused on the content of it...

• raycin1019
    377 Posts
    Thu, Jun 5 2014 11:17 AM

Tekoma,  thanks for the system.  I do not understand all of it but what i do has probably saved me at least 1-2 shots/nine holes.  My biggest problem is not believing what the system shows me so i make a minor adjustment and it rolls an inch outside of the whole instead of going inside the cup.  I also found that i have historically tried to make sure i was at least a foot past the hole and it seems like if you do that, the putt will not break as much and you will miss on the high side of the hole.  

I am sure it will get better as i practice and play with it more, but i just wanted to thank you

RSS