Help › Forums

The search for Yancy

Wed, Feb 19 2014 2:52 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2014 8:38 AM

Good day all .

Now I am thinkin that something or something else has taken control over Yancy .

Could it be that he has gone off on a explorable by him self and walked down a bad path ? 

Some of us over at Team Yancy have noticed that Yancy is not the same Yancy if you know what im sayin and what not,s .

Now I am thinkin that the real Yancy is all lost over at Beth Page and the Alien double of Yancy is what is on the loose all up here on the WGT .

The search for Yancy is on and I am looking for others to go on a explorable at Beth Page with me ( cause I sure as hell am not going there alone and takin a chance of " Them " getting me also ) .

I am takin some Folgers and them hobinarose gummy things ( the real ones not the sugar free ) , If Yancy is traped / lost over there I am sure he is Jonesing for some .

OPY

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2014 9:06 AM

Opy,

I'll be headin' over that way this afternoon. My ETA is 3:00 P. M. EST, my IQ is questionable, my IV is full of Manhattens and I've assembled most of the gear from our last expedition, but, the side trackin' sonar's on the fritz again. Hope to have it sorted out by then.

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2014 9:10 AM

drmoose:
    ETA is 3:00 P. M. EST

Roger that Doc , will meet you in the parkin lot .

OPY

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2014 10:06 AM

Yancy will find Yancy o team might be involved in sum such way o fashion,such things foil comes to pass headgear ..

Y a get me....breaker 14,14, CB, Chris Bones, Convoy, Convoy..right turn Clyde 

Yeehaaw, let's go fin ourselves an alien, they out there boy fa goddamn sure !

BELIEVE o be unprepared !

Andy

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2014 11:10 AM

ok this is completely incomprehensible!

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2014 1:52 PM

sweetmiffy:

ok this is completely incomprehensible!

Actually, incomprehensible or not, Opy an' I did a preliminary walk about, an' while we didn't see any signs of Yancy, we did have us a good ol' game that ended in a tie. I will endeavor to be on @ the 3:00 PM EST as much as possible for those who may wish to join us in search mode of Bigfoots an' aliens.

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2014 4:20 PM

drmoose:
    preliminary walk about

I did leave a trail of Folgers and them habonarios things back to the clubhouse for Yancy to follow .   Back at base camp we went over the map of Beth Page as to mark off places we checked .  We will regroup and try once more tomorow  @ 3pm EST or 10pm Miffy time .

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2014 6:24 PM

Doc .  I done got me a line on some new / used Equempment . A friend of a friend of a friend has a R/C truck that runs on WGT starter balls that have been reclaimed from the driveing range . He also has a Go Pro vid camera to go with it . I think we could use it to go places off the Mini map in Search of . 

I will be meeting said Friend of a friend of a friend at aprox 3pm EST or 10 pm Miffy time .

OPY

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2014 6:59 PM

Yancy may have gotten entwined in the apex of a vortex. He has those someofagigs that disable normal telepathy The squatches look out for him and Mel so we need not worry about that and so forth and what not. He could be under the influence of alien impersonators that have him disfunggled and somewhat disarrayed and such. If he has been abducted he will contact us as soon as possible or otherwise maybe not. We all know that Yancy marches to his own drum and has someone watching the par 2 1/2 course in his absence.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2014 9:01 PM

very strange, i had him on skype , now he is no where to be find, last time i talked to him he was ok ,then the last video came ytube or WGt,he was saying (((  do,nt want to talk about it .........   Hope its a PC  prob or .......   can,t talk about it ......that funy smell again     is making me   forget .....    Frapp

• PAGES
RSS