Forums

Help › Forums

So dear friends...

Thu, Dec 15 2022 5:08 PM (148 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2014 5:20 PM

Still speechless, my heart is broken. I am wondering why I am still well after what I have put myself through, my beer, all my cigarettes, the crazy things I have done. Now we have a precious pearl going through this pain and suffering. Life can be cruel. Not for us to understand. Some one needs our Lizzie more than we do. I guess Heaven needs a person to speak to the masses long gone. Someone who can bring smiles, laughter, thoughts that have been missed. Could they have picked a more perfect person? NO. Are we ready to give her up? NO. It is not our choice. Our love for Lizzie is. Please take a minute and pray for our precious girl.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2014 2:18 AM

LizzieRossetti:
    I would love to think I could patch my scrawl to these pages for a long time yet, but hey, I will try, but my promise is likely to be broken

No, No, No, No, NO, NO.........Don't Give up yet Lizzie.  Stay Strong!!!

-Roger

• swdeva
    238 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2014 3:05 AM

Hi Lizzie,

I don't know you but your post is very touching.

You never now what life is going to give you,the thing is to thank life for the experiences you have had each moment. There really is no negative in life even though it might feel like it. The next part of the journey, when ever it comes will be the big surprise. 

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2014 6:25 AM

Dear Ms. Rossetti,

I am quite simply at a loss for words. I thought if I gave it time, they would come, and I would be able to express my thoughts. Turns out for the most part,  I was wrong. Thank you for allowing us a glimpse into your world.

Doc

• dyashpal
    286 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2014 6:25 AM

Lizzie , 

my mis-fortune I don't know you having joined SCCC recently.

But I BOW to you BRAVE GIRL with your attitude I feel certain even God will help'

God's Blessings to you.

Dee = dyashpal from New Delhi.India / SCCC

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2014 8:55 PM

Lizzie you have touched so many people over the years .. The thought of loosing you breaks my heart. Fight hard Lizzie and never ever give up because a world without you is a  diminished world.                                                                                                                                                                             Love, Boomer

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2014 5:48 PM

Lizzie ,no words i could say would make me feel better ,no words i could say to you Lizzie   would change your situation or make you feel better , but i am with you, i pray and i hope you will keep fighting .......  You are respected here on WGT ......  and love now more then ever, that is the best we can do love you always ......Francois (Frapp)XX

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2014 6:03 PM

iaaR ( R ) ft 

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2014 3:06 AM

Has anyone tried to type when they're crying? It's very hard.

Lizzie, I know how much some of the people here love you. I was never able to play with you or be counted as a friend, but I've read a lot of your messages and You are like The Most Positive Person Evah!

I don't know anything about the awful sickness that you have but I hate it on your behalf.

Maybe you can have a second remission!!!! The fabulous thing is, whatever happens, you have touched so many people here and that's just cos you're awesome.

Do you know that Andyson declined a game with me, because he had been invited to play with you?

Hahaha!

You Rock, chick!

{{{HUGGZ}}}

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2014 6:53 AM

hey Lizzie

no words seem to work after reading your post other than May God Bless and Comfort You

RSS