Help › Forums

Bali Hai and Wolf Creek Playable When?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 30 2009 11:55 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mwb5010
    33 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2009 10:54 AM

Just curious as to when these 2 courses will be available for stroke play.  We've had the closest to the pin forever, why not have the full 18 holes available?  Any dates planned for this to be available?

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2009 1:46 PM

Hi mwb, there are no plans currently to make these courses available for stroke play.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2009 2:50 PM

I kinda figured Bali Hai would've never been a full course, but I'm rather dissapointed to hear that we won't be doing stroke on Wolf Creek any time soon. :(

• mosherkl
    110 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2009 6:05 AM

I'm very disappointed to hear about Wolf Creek as well. I was under the impression when the CTTP was deployed that stroke play was coming in a few months. As challengin as they are, I find stroke play much more enjoyable and was really looking forward to a little more variety that's wasn't hard-as-hell BP.

• Pressto
    56 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2009 4:45 AM

Hi mwb, there are no plans currently to make these courses available for stroke play.

I am a sad panda. :(

• kinkydevil
    33 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 4:41 AM

Stroke play courses are why i joined up and paid.

I strongly hope that St Andrews is made stroke play as we only have USA courses to play on here stroke play as UK players.

Lets hope WGT bring us stroke play courses

• ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 6:32 AM

Yah we need stroke play courses.....  we need stroke play courses....... we need stroke play courses......  can I say it again?  With more stroke play courses we could have more stroke play tournaments....  Who knows.... maybe an option to enter one or the other tournament each week?  I've posted before my wish list for stroke play courses here before.....  And I'll say it again.....  We need challenging courses like Pebble beach and St. Andrews and Carnoustie....  Torrey Pines....  TPC Sawgrass.....  and then we should have some easier courses like Warwick Hills in Grand Blanc for the Hacks and the people who feel too challenged.  I do like Kaiwah well enough especially when you have winds helping you, but playing the same course over and over......  Who lives in an area with only one golf course?  Even in depression stricken Flint area I have about 5 courses within 20 minutes drive time.....  There is Warwick.....  Spring Meadows....  Fenton Farms.....  The Coyote Reserve.....  Flint Public......  Davidson Country Club.....Tyrone Golf Club.....  ok that's six....  And I haven't researched it more....

Another question.....  is there another Kaiwah course?  What about Bethpage State Country club?  We have the famous black course... do they have another one?  I also share the disappointment that Bali and Wolfcreek are only skill challenge courses....  I'd like to see how they really play out... and not just selected possible shots to the greens....Please Admin get us some more challenges... more courses for stroke play....  I know it takes a lot of memory and time to add the programs.... but I'm sure you can do it.... and you'd have more satisfied customers....

• Azrael
    19 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 3:21 PM

I concur, I do not understand why all these courses are or will not be available for stroke play.

All the other forms of competition do not interest me at all.

So now I am forced to go back to Kiawah Island, which is cool, but won't hold my interest that long I'm afraid.

• ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2009 10:34 AM

You don't have to just play Kaiwah...  Bethpage is available for stroke play also

• Padamian
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2009 7:01 AM

Yes we also have Bethpaige, but playing 2 courses over and over again gets boring very fast.

• PAGES
RSS