Forums

Help › Forums

Logging in to profile page

Wed, Sep 12 2018 9:11 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2014 5:23 PM

I don't know if this has been talked about, but, I have my WGT log-in set to my profile page, and the last 3 days now when I open WGT from my desktop it'll go to my profile but then it will blink and say its a "secured" page. Is anybody else having this problem?

I have to go to WGT Community- WGT Profiles...to get my profile page to open to where my friends list and PLAY NOW is showing...and then go back to profile page. Any thoughts on what  is causing this?

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2014 5:55 AM

Check your log in URL to see if it is 'https', if it is, try changing it to 'http'.

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2014 7:04 AM

I just got a good look at what its doing....when I log in..it flashes over to the first time sign in page. I can click the left arrow at the top left of page and it goes back to my profile page.  Thanks for the advice...maybe it will straighten itself out....seems to be how a lot of the bugs do themselves in this game  lol

• Kittykat2017
    513 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2018 5:28 AM

I can get to my profile page but no where to sign? Can some one help?Thank you

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2018 11:45 AM

If you can post here you're already signed in. 

• Kittykat2017
    513 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2018 10:39 AM

Not true at all I just go to wgt .com and it takes me to this page .When I try to go to my profile page there is no where for me to sign in!!!!!!!!!! Plus I just signed in to golf on wgt and SIGNED OUT and as I say when I type in wgt and come here I amNOT SIGNED IN, If I was I could go to my profile page and earn credits!!!!!!

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2018 4:33 AM

Kittykat: Mobile or PC? What browser are you using?  On a PC you might try logging in using a different browser. Also on a PC you might try using an emulator such as Nox. This would allow you to log in to the mobile version on your PC.

On mobile, delete the WGT app and then reload it. 

Don't know if any of these ideas will work but they are things you can try.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2018 4:45 AM

Use this .

www.wgt.com/gameclient.aspx

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2018 6:12 AM

Kittykat2017:
    Not true at all I just go to wgt .com and it takes me to this page

Are you on mobile? If you aren't and are on a PC you can't post to the forum unless you're logged in.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2018 8:03 AM

YankeeJim:

Kittykat2017:
    Not true at all I just go to wgt .com and it takes me to this page

Are you on mobile? If you aren't and are on a PC you can't post to the forum unless you're logged in.

Kitty Kat might be a mobile player based on her profile page.  I mention that due to the following...

Up until a few weeks ago I could enter my Username and PW on wgt.com via Safari on my iPhone.  I can no longer do this which sucks because that was something I figured out that allowed me to read my PMs and read/respond to CC and Main Forum posts.  I can still read and respond to CC and Main Forum posts via mobile but my profile page on mobile doesn't allow me into the PMs any longer, nor does it show the CC link area as it used to.

This all changed in a recent update is my guess...not sure if it was intentional by the dev or a mistake on their part (as usual).

• PAGES
RSS