Forums

Help › Forums

Slor mini-tour tournament no 2: Bethpage Black FINAL ROUND STARTING

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 13 2009 2:41 AM (36 replies)
  • coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2009 1:35 AM

Hi Slor.  Due to a busy work schedule our group could not find a time to play our 1st round in time for week 23.  Could we have an extension in time to finish this round in week 24 ?  We are actually looking to do both round 1 & 2 in 1 go when we do find the time to play together this week.  Please let us know as soon as you can. Thanks & see you.

• slor
    902 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2009 2:17 AM

Of course you can have more time, coolswing. That is why the same group is in place for the first two rounds in case issues arise.

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2009 5:13 AM

Hi Slor,

Same with our group. I am going to try and get something arranged in the next couple of days.

Paul

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2009 3:50 AM

Hi Slor,

I have finally arranged a date for everyone to play, today, and we will play both rounds at the same time.

Thanks

Paul

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2009 2:41 PM

Hi Slor,

Played our first round tonight and am playing the second next tuesday. Posted the scores but could not get into see any of the others? Is there a problem with the spreadsheet?

Paul

• scoresby
    158 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2009 10:06 PM

Link to scores was inop.

Here's a repaired link to scores

• slor
    902 Posts
    Fri, Jun 12 2009 1:32 AM

Thanks for the help, scoresby - didn't catch that. Added Round 2 on the form.

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Fri, Jun 12 2009 12:11 PM

Slor,

Sad to say it, but you may need to take me out of this mini-tour. Kingspen just added me as a friend yesterday ...Saw both him & Scoresby on last night and sent an invite, but never got a response. Kingspen plays in the evenings and I'll be working the next 3 nights. We still haven't even played the first round and I won't be able to play as threesome until Mon/Tues. So, if the 2 of them can get their rounds in, just take me out. No point in holding up the tourny b/c I can't connect with those guys.

Too bad for me ... I was really thinking this was a great tournament.

Jeff

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2009 9:58 AM

Hi Slor. I've decided to withdraw from playing in this tourney because I feel that I am holding up everyone from completing their round.  Eventhough I've tried real hard the time zone difference and my work schedule made it just too difficult to meet up with the other players in the group. Sorry for causing any inconvenience, perhaps in the next round I will try to participate again when I have more free time to play. Thanks again and best of luck to everyone in the tournament.

• slor
    902 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2009 3:42 AM

Are the two pairs in the groups left ok to get their 2 rounds in soon?

RSS