Forums

Help › Forums

Skype for WGT Players!!!!

Thu, Jan 16 2020 6:19 PM (27 replies)
  • THUNDERTOM
    381 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2015 3:16 PM

skype is awesome to play with. i play and skype with about 10 other guy's in my CC and some that are in other CC's. i'll play with anybody, my skype name is thundertom3.  hit me up anytime.

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2015 7:43 PM

alot of cc use team speak it dont affect meter as much as skype

• axstrat
    415 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2015 7:56 PM

skype =PastorGregMoller   

Question:   how does it work when your playing?  do ya have 2 different screens up or something? ..would actually like to use this when playing with club members especially.   And does it effect performance of the game at all with both game client and skype open?

Thx

Greg

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2015 9:09 PM

Lots of options out there. Skype, Ventrilo, Teamspeak, Raidcall, Mumble. Just give them a Google.

• Fencer100
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Oct 4 2015 2:40 AM

SwingingRoofer:

alot of cc use team speak it dont affect meter as much as skype

Skype does not affect the meter at all, no one I know has reported this and I have been using skype for 3 yrs now. If you are concerned it might, just download skype to your smartphone and use it through that.

• BogieZed
    87 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2015 8:16 AM

axstrat:

skype =PastorGregMoller   

Question:   how does it work when your playing?  do ya have 2 different screens up or something? ..would actually like to use this when playing with club members especially.   And does it effect performance of the game at all with both game client and skype open?

Thx

Greg

I have used it before we just talk no camera's it's nice to know when a person gets hung up and they can talk to you. Add me I'll play.  rguyg6 @ skype

• Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2015 12:19 PM

Skype doesnt affect the meter at all, I have a cr@ppy pc and slow internet but I can share screens on skype,  while doing a call and still play easily.

lizzie_lizard1

I'm game!

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2015 12:32 PM

when using skype do not video call messes game up chat is fine tho

• arikuld
    108 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2015 1:27 PM

I use Skype a lot while playing. Add me please to the group. My skype name is: Ari Kuld Iceland

Ari

• verdexon
    239 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2015 3:13 PM

It sure beats typing !!

Please include me............Skype handle.............Verdexon

John.

RSS