• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2020 4:49 PM

Connorjwebb123:
    F6bTom:

MBaggese:

SplashLewis:

ScottHope:

Once you have started a game you cannot change your equipment during that game. The only change that may occur will be if you run out of paid for balls, in which case you will automatically be switched back to the WGT free ball (amusingly referred to in these forums as a 'rock').

Which is BS because i have various other balls of similiar specs.  Why potentially jack up my round by putting the worst ball in play?

You have the option, once on your last ball, to buy another sleeve...if you choose not to it's on you...not BS.

Yes.  BUT!  It will automatically buy the same ball you are playing.  What if you want a different (purchased) ball?  If you have started with your last 'purchased' ball and during the game it goes in the water, AND you have a different 'purchased' ball in your bag, you DO NOT have any choices!  The 'rock' will automatically be your next ball even tho you have 'purchase' balls still in your bag.  SUCKS!!! 

Always make sure you have a sleeve of the ball you’re playing before you start a round. That’ll avoid problems..

Personal responsibility. What a concept. 

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2020 5:18 PM

Connorjwebb123:
    Always make sure you have a sleeve of the ball you’re playing before you start a round. That’ll avoid problems..

Exactly.

Before starting any round that matters, always make sure you have two, good balls. 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2020 11:41 PM

F6bTom:
    If you have started with your last 'purchased' ball and during the game it goes in the water, AND you have a different 'purchased' ball in your bag, you DO NOT have any choices! 
    Sorry to say, wrong belief: Different balls are in the inventory, not in the bag!

May I invite you to go up six posts from yours (on page 5) and read MainzMan's and my postings for some insight...

RSS