Forums

Help › Forums

Bye Elin

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 25 2010 11:43 AM (30 replies)
  • TarheelsRule
    5,468 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 9:34 AM

I view it in this manner.  Elin was a 'nanny' for a former PGA golfer.  She and her sister were part time swimsuit models back in their home country.  While she is very attractive she isn't the type that is successful as a model, hence her gig as a nanny.

She knew who Tiger was well before they met and I would wager that even after they got married she knew what he was up to.  She probably didn't realize the extent of his herd and obviously when it was going to become public, the humiliation of the whole thing took it's toll.  She was after him with the 8 iron in the house, he panicked and left, probably after taking his nightly medication and the rest is history.

She will get in excess of $100 million for her trouble and lots of support for herself and the kids.   I can't understand why Tiger upped the ante of her prenup, he had to know that there was no way back into that marriage after what went down.  It will take a while for Tiger to get his game back if he ever does, he has some swing flaws and I don't believe he can swing as he used to with his repaired knee.

• Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 9:38 AM
    Sisterhood eh? Pot, kettle, black. The Yak
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 9:59 AM

TarheelsRule:
    I can't understand why Tiger upped the ante of her prenup, he had to know that there was no way back into that marriage after what went down.

I can.  It's 'hush money'.  Why else would you jack a 10mil pre-nup to over 100mil?

She knows something that he doesn't want out.. .and the only way he can guarantee her silence is to give her some ungodly amount of money with the threat of taking it all back if she opens her mouth.

Now, let's see.. what could she know that he doesn't want us to know?

• Lots of hookers?  No, we know that.
    • Strip clubs? No, we know that.
    • Entitled petulant child?  No, we know that.
    • Lying, two-faced POS?  No, we know that, too.

Hmmmm....  could it be something to do with his "Steriod Doctor".

Ding ding ding.. I think we have a winner!

• TarheelsRule
    5,468 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 10:06 AM

Excellent point Snaike, I always forget that Tiger has that dirty little secret sort of hangin over his head.  The extra money is well worth it if in fact she knows about his little PED's.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 10:06 AM

But since the prenup and the postnup they have had two children, so he probably figures most of the money will end going to them anyway, so what's the difference.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 11:27 AM

Sorry Zag.. I disagree.  He still has his children in his life.

That money is for Elin...  so she can buy that little island off the coast of Sweden.

• TarheelsRule
    5,468 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 11:32 AM

I gotta go with Snaike on this one.  The money is all for Elin, he will still support the kids with money in addition to what she gets. 

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 1:19 PM

Besides, when you've got countless times over what you could ever need, how does one even think about money?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 8:35 PM

And here we go....

...:
    The former couple will continue to share parental responsibilities for the children, three-year-old Sam Alexis and 19-month-old Charlie Axel. Terms of the settlement were undisclosed but the estimated value that Elin is set to receive is pegged at nine-digits. In return, Elin has signed on a non-disclosure agreement so as not to further damage Woods’ reputation and marketability as an endorser. This seems not a bad deal since Elin gets to benefit from Woods’ endorsements as well. 

Nine-freaking-digits for hush money.

Any more questions?  I'd love to hear what the jock-sniffers think he's hiding now?

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 9:02 PM

I'm thinking this might go a long way towards explaining why it seems like Tiger's mind was somewhere OTHER than the golf course over the last several weeks. If I were a betting man (and I'll give anyone 5:1 that I'm not), I'm thinking the golf world better watch out once all of this is past Tigs, and he can concentrate on his game once again..... 

RSS