Forums

Help › Forums

WGT complaints

Tue, Oct 18 2022 4:30 PM (47 replies)
  • ronie47
    140 Posts
    Mon, Apr 11 2016 2:55 AM

I am trying to complain direct to WGT !!  I hired Free a G25 Driver over the weekend , I tried to reload my G20 (  same spec as G25  But G25 stops a little quicker )  But it has gone  / not listed  PLEASE REPLACE INTO MY BAG !!!    ASAP  !!!!!!

Also to this I went to sell clubs & my G20 is listed . How can I get it back in my Bag!! 

I am really needing  this  club , If I have to purchase a driver , ie G25 same ( almost ) to play I will not be very happy ! REPLACE MY G20   NOW so that I may play Comp!!!!

Still no compensation for your mistakes  on Credits !!!

mathia14:

ronie47:

Above  not relative !! but trying to post complaint itrying /very trying !

I complained that $50 had been deducted from my account by WGT in error . This was rectified very quickly THKS !  PROBLEM !  on my statement ,shows debit & credit for item, but it has cost me $4 for you mistake Debit £36.20 ( $50) inc ex rate trans fee. Credit £33.72 (inc ex rate& transfee )   NOT ON !! Very dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!  That truly sux eggs.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Mon, Apr 11 2016 4:58 AM

ronie47:
    I am trying to complain direct to WGT !!

Not here in the users' forum - it's via email or "Contact" below. Good luck!

ronie47:
    G20 [...] has gone  / not listed  

I suppose that it's still in your inventory - you may have to close all your browser windows and reopen. Next, change other items in your bag until the green SAVE button shows. Next, refill your bag to your liking. Good luck again!

ronie47:
    it has cost me $4 for you mistake

See above - direct contact.

• Eagles54
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2016 6:31 PM

mathia14:

ronie47:

Above  not relative !! but trying to post complaint itrying /very trying !

I complained that $50 had been deducted from my account by WGT in error . This was rectified very quickly THKS !  PROBLEM !  on my statement ,shows debit & credit for item, but it has cost me $4 for you mistake Debit £36.20 ( $50) inc ex rate trans fee. Credit £33.72 (inc ex rate& transfee )   NOT ON !! Very dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!  That truly sux eggs.

• Goldstaub0
    37 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2016 5:11 AM

hallo guys

i'm already about 4 weeks long no 880 points credited more to day for day gets when a cc matching uses. What did you do for it so I get to my current account ?

I hope for a good solution of them.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2016 9:56 AM

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2016 1:51 AM

I thought WGT closed the complaints department due to a lack of complaints.

• JJR69
    37 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2016 5:27 AM

WHAT???  You have to be kidding me right??!!! Well here is a complaint....the games numbers DO NOT match. According to the formulas they give  and just playing the game without the formulas the shot numbers DO NOT match at all. which means they change the shot parameters more than u change ur underwear!!!! All I have to say is that that is not legal! I didnt see in the terms and conditions that stated they were going to change the shot parameters at will. I suggest they fix this immediately or they are going to get to know the Internet Gaming Committee and the BBB more than they want to. Tired of the lies and the stealing from these internet games!!! It's out of hand and uncalled for and it's time someone did something about it!!!! Sick of it!!!!!

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2016 9:13 AM

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2016 9:25 AM

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Tue, Sep 13 2016 10:47 AM

TopShelf2010:

@JJR

JJR69:
    the games numbers DO NOT match. According to the formulas they give  and just playing the game without the formulas the shot numbers DO NOT match at all

You have been here on WGT since 2012. You should know that the distances vary from what is stated by now.

As much as I would take great pleasure continuing to explain the WGT process, I am pressed for time. I am quite sure there will be plenty of people responding. So I will let them have the pleasure.

Don

Also pressed for time, so gonna make this as quick and painless as possible. 

JJR, you are so clueless, when it comes to playing this game, it's beyond words. And that's the only reason, why your numbers don't match. The problem with that high level of cluelessness is that people are unwilling to understand this and accept it as a fact.

Nothing wrong with that, one can still very much enjoy this game, despite being rubbish at it, which should be one's objective anyway. But don't come to the forums and complain about stuff, that isn't true, simply because you can't understand them.

Some newbie might read it and think that this game actually sucks, is inconsistent and cheats people, when they make perfect shots, which simply isn't true. Scores from people, who actually understand how to play this game, should be proof enough.

RSS