Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Champions League

Fri, Sep 25 2009 8:06 AM (86 replies)
  • JonathanByrd
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 9:46 PM

hi im from singapore so am i still eligible to play in this tourney?

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2009 2:25 AM

Anyone from any country is allowed to join this tourney, and yes, it is going ahead as planned.

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2009 7:30 AM

Just a reminder that each club can only be picked ONCE, and MUSt be a soccer club.

As it stands, AIEA, JonathanByrd and dezorama need 2 change their clubs due to them being taken, and warmbold and duggar need to change them as they are American football teams.

All of the above have been told this of their profiles, and if they don't change it within the next 2 days, they will have to be kicked from the tourney.

If you are friends with any of the above, please tell them this again.

Thanks.

• dezorama
    38 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2009 1:40 PM

waterford united i pick

• dezorama
    38 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2009 1:47 PM

aalborg then srry didn't see waterford

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2009 12:07 PM

Well don't say I didn't give you a chance. Sign ups are now CLOSED, and the tourney draw will be set up some time very soon the draw is on on the front page!

• jdoggbowler
    26 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2009 8:58 AM

So can you tell us what happens now that the draw is done?  When do we play and how does this tournament work exactly?  Any information you can tell us would be great.  Thanks.

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2009 9:18 AM

We can't(or at least i can't) view the draw. The link isn't working properly.

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2009 10:28 AM

The draw seems to have a problem. It has exactly the same settings for the sign-up sheet, and yet does not show.

Can someone please check if they can see the sign-up sheet, and if they can't, please do tell me either on my profile or on his forum.

Thanks.

• dezorama
    38 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2009 10:47 AM

hey i can see the signups and the draw page

RSS