Forums

Help › Forums

We need your support....

Fri, Sep 13 2013 2:18 PM (78 replies)
  • DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2013 4:07 AM

Thought it was gonna be the English David Grey for a minute. Very different music tho.

Not on facebook but I'll tweet it and ask everyone to retweet it.

• JuhisH
    533 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2013 4:35 AM

Not bad at all... lol

Shared in FB

Juhis

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2013 4:54 AM

Sending to a few friends who loooove country and who have many, many friends on FB. 

Good for you Jason! Glad I could be of some help. Jeff 

• Win1Soon
    385 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2013 6:16 AM

Hey Thanks guys for helping, and the extra effort to get David heard by those who can relate more on a personal level! Lets keep it going....

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2013 6:16 AM

I'm not a big fan of Country music,but found myself liking a couple of the songs.I've shared this via my facebook page,where i know a couple of my contacts are deffo Country fans.Alway glad to help out when needed.

Russell

• jayheels
    148 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2013 6:20 AM

shared on facebook............sounds great.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2013 6:30 AM

Sound great, I'm just not a facebook junkie so need to know how to share this on my page.

Gary

• ragefire
    1,100 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2013 6:39 AM

Canny tunes - Shared it on Facebook, not that i've got any friends like.

• Win1Soon
    385 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2013 6:55 AM

Thank you all so much!!! I'm actually getting ready to leave my house and go to Davids to help him in his Sprint car shop today. Yup, he builds and races cars to... I can't wait to tell him about the love and support I'm getting from you all, and yours! Ty all from my heart. It may be hours b4 I return tonight... But I'm already looking forward to it!! Thanks

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2013 11:25 AM

Viewed and shared!

Hope this makes it easier for you all.  Here's 5 minutes of 5 of David Grey's songs right here on WGT for you to watch.  Instructions on how to share with friends are at the end.

Click on this link to share with friends and help Win1Soon and David Grey.

RSS