Forums

Help › Forums

NAC Champions - Southeast Region!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 31 2009 7:53 AM (184 replies)
  • ZACHT
    23 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2009 7:25 AM

Well nivlac, we in the Northeast were not exactly successful in this tournament. But even so, i just wanted to thank you for taking the time to organize this. I had a great time personally, and would take part in it again for sure. Looking forward to more public events like this!

On behalf of my team and I, thanks a million!

ZACHT

• JALAII
    42 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2009 9:57 PM

Is there any question who the best player in this tourney is??? AvatarLee, all I can say is...WOW! Nice playing... yet again.

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 7:55 AM

Thank you!  Should've waited a day though it seems... =)

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 2:08 AM

Playoff Meet #1 Wrap-up :

-  The Southeast Region cruises into the 2nd round with a score of 327 (-23) !  All 5 carding players for the team posted a 66 or lower.  Fantastic first round effort!

-  The Pacific Region will also be moving on to the 2nd round with a score of 333 (-17) !  NAC Silver Medalist gitthe set the pace for his team with a 6-under par 64!

-  On the heels of paulmcm's strong 8-under par 62, the International Region fends off 1st round elimination with a score of 336 (-14) !

-  Finally, we must bid adieu to our friends up north.  Despite the best efforts of NAC Gold Medalist winner AvatarLee and his teammate NorthernStar , the Canadian Region came up just a single stroke shy of securing a spot in the 2nd round of the NAC Playoffs as they posted a team effort of 337 (-13) .  Congratulations to Team Canada on a great season!

Congratulations to the remaining 3 teams and best of luck this week as only 2 teams will be moving on to play in next week's NAC Championship ! 

• SmoothSwinger
    14 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 5:30 AM

Good job guys this is really fun!!! Lets keep the good times rolling!!!!

1,644 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 5:40 AM

Well, we gave it our all!  I'd like to say on behalf of all of our players, Thank you very much for organizing this event!  It was a lot of fun and perfectly ran!  Keep a list of Captains and Members for next time as I'm sure there will be a lot of interest if you put this on again, and I'd like to make sure everyone knows when (if) it is coming!

Again, thank you very much Nivlac, it's been a slice!

Lee

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 5:51 AM

Wow, what a close contest in the first round of the playoffs! The 62 was Paulmcm's, not Gladstonescrewer's.

• Zippy-Pivot
    257 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2009 10:05 PM

Wow, what an exciting tourney! It was fun while it lasted. Great job Nivlac.....outstanding tournament!! Tip of the hat to all involved...........Zippy!!

1,644 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2009 5:20 AM

(Just to get it back on the first page)

• JALAII
    42 Posts
    Sat, Aug 22 2009 6:03 AM

(front page)

RSS