Forums

Help › Forums

NAC Champions - Southeast Region!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 31 2009 7:53 AM (184 replies)
  • claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2009 6:10 PM

Should be a fun week!! New toys to play with!! LOL I'll have to leave the office early tomorrow!

• SmoothSwinger
    14 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2009 4:49 AM

Great playing International Region!!

• ducegolf2
    19 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2009 5:06 AM

I think the International region should use thier worst score instead of their best because they are obviously waay better that nthe rest of our teams. LOL

Duce

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2009 5:21 AM

Thank you Smoothswinger for your kind words.  It has been a real team effort for the International team to produce results like we have this week.  In meet #1 we had all kinds of badluck and mishaps but the players supported each other and pull together to hang on to a good win.  We communicate to each other regularly and encourage each other to practice harder and keep focus on our goal. I am very proud of all the players in my team, congrats to you guys and let's keep it going.

I hope we have inspired everyone to strive and do even better for their team. It's been a very exciting competition so far but there's still a long way to go folks, so don't give up and keep pushing one another to produce even better scores. Best of luck to everyone in the coming weeks.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2009 1:23 PM

To Mr. Nivlac and Gates ..  Great Shooting boys ... a pair of 63's gets us back in the hunt .... I guess I spoke too soon about playing for 2nd place.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2009 6:41 AM

Seems as though i made a mistake playing my round early this week. Oh well the updates probably wouldnt help me much anyway.

• elis2008
    21 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2009 6:37 PM

just bought new clubs playing playing plenty of practice rounds new england can still win

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2009 7:58 AM

Don't give it to the Internationals as of yet, still a long way to go. duce maybe they are better than your team, but the rest of us might not think so. You do not know all of us so don't underestimate the quality of the players on the other teams. So don't give up yet

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2009 5:42 PM

Last few hours to get those scores posted for Week 28!!  Only a few players left to submit scores! 

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2009 12:39 AM

+1 for updates :)

RSS