Forums

Help › Forums

NAC Champions - Southeast Region!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 31 2009 7:53 AM (184 replies)
  • EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2009 11:26 AM

Dam! I thought about entering this tourney, and didn't cos I'm British. Now it's started, I see it has an International section! D'oh!

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2009 11:52 AM

Hi Nivlac.  Thanks for all the preparation work for this tournament, you've done a wonderful and thorough job as always.  Getting the butterfly with the tournament starting this week, very exciting.  Good luck to all the teams and the players participating in the tournament. 

• elis2008
    21 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2009 1:50 PM

just an early apology about my high score i had terriable conditons and played even worse hopefuly a few ppl will help make up part of the deficet

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2009 3:03 PM

No Canada?

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2009 10:53 PM

Looks like the first full day of action is wrapping up.  Team Carolina and Team Canada are out to the early lead so far.  For Carolina it was a team effort with all 3 players in the clubhouse carding sub-par rounds.  Canada has been fueled by the play of AvatarLee who fired a blistering 10-under par 62 to kick off the tournament this morning!

Still lots of action remaining this week!  Good luck to all players who have yet to play their round!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2009 9:55 AM

Just a quick note for the Captains.  I went through the leaderboard this morning and picked out as many names as I could recognize and posted their scores.  I'm trying to not have all the scores dumped on my head at the end of the week, so send those scores in ASAP for me.  No holding out! :)

Also, with regards to the scoreboard,  the BOLD scores are the 5 scores going towards your team's total.  Any non-bolded scores are not used.

Good luck to everyone playing today!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2009 12:22 AM

Two full days of action in the books so far.  Let's take a look at how things are shaping up for the third day of competition.

The International region has stepped up to an early lead @ 10-under par.  Team International has been powered by the precise play of  PortsD who led all day two scorers with a fierce 8-under par 64!  The Pacific region is holding out in 2nd place @ 7-under par with a full team of scores already in the clubhouse.  Just behind them are the Great Lakes and Carolina regions with -7 and -6 respectively.  Both teams currently have four scores in the clubhouse.     

Stay tuned as all teams look to shave a few more strokes off their scores and wriggle back into contention!  Still plenty of golf left to play!

Good luck today!

----

P.S.  360 is a 5-man team's par (on Kiawah) if anyone was curious.  That should give you a baseline to compare how teams are doing against one another.

• iowankid
    57 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2009 7:10 AM

Hey Nivlac,

Thanks for putting this together.  You have a great nak for doing the hard work and encouraging participation.  I looks to be a very competitive group (except for me this week...lol).  Have a great 4th of July all us yanks!

Go Team Pacific!

Later,

Rich

• DustyBalls
    41 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2009 3:25 PM

How do I go about getting in on this fellas? I received a wall posting a while ago, but just noticed it the other day. I would be interested in playing for a team if someone would want me to. Thanks !

• JGates
    158 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2009 11:07 AM

Hopefully I play better next week

RSS