Forums

Help › Forums

Recent Winners on WGT

Wed, Nov 13 2013 2:10 PM (85 replies)
  • burchell123
    362 Posts
    Sat, Oct 19 2013 2:49 PM

Wontonamo:

lucky boy - plays it once and gets the big prize lol.

its interesting to see how the majority of 'sweepstakes'  prize winners no longer take part in wgt activities, under those accounts at least.

guess im just cynical in thinking these guys are just wgt planted minions who 'win' prizes lol  -what better way to save on expenses :)

anyways congrats mr brendan6496, hope to hear about the trip :)

Tom x2

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Fri, Nov 1 2013 12:47 AM

One idea would be that any future sweepstakes are awarded to players with at least 500 matches played and mostly to be demonstrated in a constant presence. It is not mandatory to play every day, but sometimes the thought of Wontonamo and Burchell comes from these parts.

Obviously great confidence in WGT but we do bad thoughts sometimes.

David.

• stunningfox
    20 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2013 4:46 PM

Bunch CHEATING BASTARDS.............................

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2013 11:10 PM

stunningfox:

100% i agree with you this game is cheating and wgt do nothing about it,and that because the ownner of wgt imself is a cheating so dont expect to mach.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2013 12:28 AM

Curious, if you ever got off the low wind, unlimited SA tourneys you set up...and actually won a single play RG tourney....would you have been cheating as well?

Danmark2010:

stunningfox:

100% i agree with you this game is cheating and wgt do nothing about it,and that because the ownner of wgt imself is a cheating so dont expect to mach.

• Nikoshi365
    1,521 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2013 12:42 AM

At least for the genuine players I am happy that they won prizes

What tends to pi§§ me off is we players in Europe dont or cannot win anything

The best prizes are always available in the USA only

and winning a sweepstakes prize, even of a few poxy credits dont get awarded to Europeans hardly ever.

I played and won last months Cabo Del Sol CTTH and wot do I get for it? Nothing

And no, I do not cheat, been here since 2011 but only started to play everyday from April 2012

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2013 1:28 AM

Winter Tour Winners. On the news page. Can anybody find the Pro tier winner?

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2013 5:00 AM

MBaggese:

Curious, if you ever got off the low wind, unlimited SA tourneys you set up...and actually won a single play RG tourney....would you have been cheating as well?

Danmark2010:

stunningfox:

MBaggese:

Danmark2010:

stunningfox:

you talk i can bet you in eny mode of wind and give me a breack Mr Cheating

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2013 4:37 PM

Danmark2010:

I think you are saying you could "beat" me...but how so if I cheat?

You obvious lack of skills can not compete against my software engineered scores...why would you want to try?

PS

You didn't answer my question...

If you won a RG, or any other tournament for that matter...were you cheating?

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2013 4:39 PM

MBaggese:

Danmark2010:

I think you are saying you could "beat" me...but how so if I cheat?

You obvious lack of skills can not compete against my software engineered scores...why would you want to try?

PS

You didn't answer my question...

If you won a RG, or any other tournament for that matter...were you cheating?

lol...... wow..... Mr. cheater.    :))

RSS