Forums

Help › Forums

Recent Winners on WGT

Wed, Nov 13 2013 2:10 PM (85 replies)
  • justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Thu, Sep 12 2013 8:58 PM

folk  if you want to see WGT  fix the problem with cheats .. don't  play any of their tournaments for a couple months ... and watch what happens .. if you keep playing  ( wgt )   thinks  WTF  why fix it if people still play ....  remember their a company trying to make money

• ButchUndies
    29 Posts
    Mon, Sep 16 2013 11:33 AM

jerrysan:
    Played a guy today who made Tour Master In less than a month.. ALMOST Legend...why does wgt let this happen?.... your not going win a Tourney with this B.S.

I made tour master in less than a month, I don't see how this is B.S., care to explain?

• smknJ
    35 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2013 2:25 PM

ButchUndies:

jerrysan:
    Played a guy today who made Tour Master In less than a month.. ALMOST Legend...why does wgt let this happen?.... your not going win a Tourney with this B.S.

I made tour master in less than a month, I don't see how this is B.S., care to explain?

i also did

in my experience it's the high level players with low tiers due to not playing many ranked games that won most of the tournaments when i was tour pro, master, tour master.

• APX3
    15 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2013 9:43 AM

Someone PLEASE EXPLAIN, I have played this game for 1 year, mainly "closest to pin" although over the past 3 months I have played  "ranked stroke play". My level is 57 but my Tier is HACK.. It never changes. I play guys that are so called  PROS and higher and beat them big-time, yet I'm a HACK? Why is this?

• ButchUndies
    29 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2013 10:05 AM

APX3, as I understand it, you tier up by raising your average score.  To raise your avg score you must play ranked rounds, CTTH will not increase your avg score.

Also it seems like Ready-Go tourneys will raise your tier real fast, particularly if you place well.

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2013 4:01 PM

APX3:

Someone PLEASE EXPLAIN, I have played this game for 1 year, mainly "closest to pin" although over the past 3 months I have played  "ranked stroke play". My level is 57 but my Tier is HACK.. It never changes. I play guys that are so called  PROS and higher and beat them big-time, yet I'm a HACK? Why is this?

You need to play more ranked rounds,as you have only played 5 ranked in total,can't remember how many you need for next tier but i should imagine it's somewhere near the 15 mark.Basically keep playing ranked rounds an you will soon fly through the next couple of tiers.

Russell

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2013 12:05 PM

An update on some recent winners we have had.  Congrats to all who won!

Congratulations to all of these WGT players joining the WGT Winners Circle!

First Tee Oakland Charity Tournament
    Winner: VegasBlofeld
    Prize:
    This stroke play tournament on The Olympic Club golf course benefited the First Tee of Oakland charity. As the lucky sweepstakes winner, VegasBlofeld received a golf outing for four people at The Olympic Club course in San Francisco, home to the 2012 U.S. Open. 

Virtual U.S. Open Front 9 Challenge
    Sweepstakes Winner: Phillip2626
    Prize:
     As part of the 2013 Virtual U.S. Open tournament, this lucky sweepstakes winner received a $500 Gift Card to USGAshop.com by participating in the closest-to-the-hole, Front 9 Challenge at Merion Golf Club.

Virtual U.S. Open Back 9 Challenge
    Sweepstakes Winner: Groganman
    Prize:
    Groganman was the sweepstakes winner of the Back 9 Challenge tournament, that was part of the 2013 Virtual U.S. Open on WGT, and received a $500 Gift Card to USGAshop.com. Hope you enjoy that USGA gear!

Virtual U.S. Open Qualifier
    Sweepstakes Winner: Quantum007
    Prize:
    As the lucky sweepstakes winner of the 2013 Virtual U.S. Open Qualifier, Quantum007 receives a Grand Prize trip to the 2014 U.S. Open at Pinehurst No.2 to experience the historic course and the excitement of the U.S. Open Championship, live. Be sure to let us know how your trip goes, so we can share your experience with the WGT community!

Be sure to check the WGT Tournaments page for new tournaments to play!

WGTdbloshoe

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Oct 12 2013 10:09 PM

Congrat's to the winners!

!

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Oct 16 2013 7:32 AM

MBaggese:

Congrat's to the winners!

!

yupps....

• davidL4321
    7 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2013 12:34 AM

i have been a master forever, and these guys are masters at level 48, 57.. i think its messed up, i shoud have been a tour master by now . its all mesed up.. been at 66.50 level forever wtf

RSS