Forums

Help › Forums

Recent Winners on WGT

Wed, Nov 13 2013 2:10 PM (85 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2013 5:10 PM

MBaggese:
    You obvious lack of skills can not compete against my software engineered scores...why would you want to try?

So, what was your final bid MB?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2013 5:54 PM

PaulTon:
    So, what was your final bid MB?

Shhhh...

But let's put it this way, I've insider info that WGT will bring back gift cards in 7-10 years...

I had to plan ahead!!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2013 5:55 PM

geraldlarousse:
    lol...... wow..... Mr. cheater.    :))

I'd like to think I've "arrived"...but then have to consider the source;)

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2013 10:55 PM

MBaggese:

Danmark2010:
    you talk i can bet you in eny mode of wind and give me a breack Mr Cheating

I think you are saying you could "beat" me...but how so if I cheat?

You obvious lack of skills can not compete against my software engineered scores...why would you want to try?

PS

You didn't answer my question...

If you won a RG, or any other tournament for that matter...were you cheating?

Come one man give me a breack i dont want too use my time with same one like you.People like you should be out for long time from this game you ***.My earns are 100% onest never in my life use a program cheating too earn cr like you do and noe you consider yourself that you are verry good player *** off ***.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2013 11:57 PM

Icon should change this thread from "Recent Winners" to "Recent Whiners"

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2013 12:02 AM

Can't lie..... some funny shite!!

lol

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2013 5:34 PM

What have all the winners got in common?? 

They all have very similar score history dates of rounds played.  It seems once or twice a month here and there is best for the BIG prizes.  Are they computer generated players. LOL or do WGT hope they wont claim their prizes.lol

Well done all.  And Danmark, are you still here going on about the same thing??  Because Its not you  who win the sweepstakes you think WGT and every one else is one big mafia who keep the prizes in house.  Yes WGT is a business here to make money and they dont owe you a penny/dime/Romanian LEU although because you play here you expect the world. And why are you still here then abusing winners and other players.  We hear the same thing every time a winner is announced.  Would you be happy if we all chipped in to give you a BOOBY PRIZE!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2013 7:45 PM

chrisironsbones:
    Would you be happy if we all chipped in to give you a BOOBY PRIZE!

LMAO...good stuff right there!

• KyRock75
    411 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2013 11:19 PM

Damn Mike!!  you have given away our plan to control WGT within the next 7-10 years.   We have a little known link into the infrastructure called "Playing a f#$kin lot"  this should be good enough to counteract the VEM for a while....when you figure out the end game plan just give me a shout! 

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2013 11:24 PM

Danmark2010:
    I will never be a friend with same one like you that only one think's know and that is how too cheathing people.be friend with yourself.

Then eff the friend thing.

Can you take having your hat handed to you?

Cheat/schmeat...

Ya such an effing putz.

It'll be fun to listen to you in chat...mercy.

RSS