Help › Forums

WTG Tiger!!!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 15 2013 8:59 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2013 10:18 PM

id just like to congrats tiger on finally getting his game back wat a show he putt on even turning his putter right up n down hitting off of fringe was cool cant wait til thurs see how he does

• TheTigerEye
    259 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2013 10:27 PM

Thanks, but you did not need to congratulate me :)

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2013 1:07 AM

he can't win in new york ;)  bet the field 

• gk21al
    199 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2013 7:19 AM

7 shot win, OMG.  I was gone all weekend and really sad now that I couldn't watch it.  So happy for you Tiger Woods.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2013 10:10 AM

SwingingRoofer:

id just like to congrats tiger on finally getting his game back wat a show he putt on even turning his putter right up n down hitting off of fringe was cool cant wait til thurs see how he does

Yes, Tigers Scotty Cameron putter has the option to flip\turn the putter and strike it like a hammer with the toe of the putter. Is that the shot you are referring too? The putt on the 18th from the fringe was sweet.

I never seen any golfer chip so accuratey as Tiger did on Friday and Saturday of that tourney, infact the whole tourney. Almost hitting pins, stopping the ball hole high to 2 feet. If this guy had of put that ball in the fairway more? He'd of shot a 59 on Saturday and 20 under for the tourney. Firestone has that 650 yard par 5 and Tiger was thinking about going for that, I think that's the day he shot the 61.

Really unbelievable showmanship of golfing. If he can keep striking the ball around the greens like he has and putting well he should really be in the hunt at the PGA tourney. But he's gotta keep it in the fairway, It's become a 50/50 proposition latley when he pulls out that driver whether it's  going to the moon, let alone off the fairway.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 9:30 AM

You know - this is the perfect title for a hugely sarcastic bent @ Tiger -

ball oscillating my ass - you knew you made it move - you cheatin no integrity piece of cow pie 

:)

seriously - have a pair man and do the right thing..........for once!  OMG

oh, and if you can't - the camera's of the world - and microphones too - will show you just what you're doing wrong!  

donkey

**for your troubles - you get to play with your favorite golf buddy today - go get em Sergio :)

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 4:19 PM

duffer19:

You know - this is the perfect title for a hugely sarcastic bent @ Tiger -

ball oscillating my ass - you knew you made it move - you cheatin no integrity piece of cow pie 

:)

seriously - have a pair man and do the right thing..........for once!  OMG

oh, and if you can't - the camera's of the world - and microphones too - will show you just what you're doing wrong!  

donkey

**for your troubles - you get to play with your favorite golf buddy today - go get em Sergio :)

Oscillating balls were what started his down fall..just ask Elin.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 9:33 PM

• PAGES
RSS