Forums

Help › Forums

Are you freaking kidding me !!!!

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 9 2009 8:48 AM (1 replies)
  • Weirsy
    84 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2009 6:45 AM

I'm standing on the 9th hole of Wolf Creek with a 50.3 ish, only need to put it within 15ft to capture the #1 spot. I've got an 11mph slight right to left tail wind, I club down to a 3 wood and take a bit off that as well, aim just a touch right of the pin, hit near perfect and WGT takes over......

Ball goes way right, stays right, and long, ricochets off the rocks and starts to yodel as it rockets over the back mountains that seem to be a mile away. I was playing a bloody safe shot !

A freakin' 50 on the 9th, with the original clubs, and the laggy meter, and this is what I'm rewarded with ? You don't even give me the opportunity to hammer throw my 3 wood towards the screen !

I've been Robbed ! Hoodwinked ! Bamboozled ! I demand a review, a mulligan, or some freakin free credits ! I'll settle for ThreeFiddy and I'll end my rant !

You can review my replay to see the injustice ! And if my previous replay of #9 occurred, even Tibbets with his fancy clubs and millions of rounds played of experience wouldn't stand a chance.

Rant ova eyez out !

• Jerry45Meadows
    7 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2009 8:48 AM

Why bother with wind on the tenth?  Knowing that no matter what the wind direction is the ball is going to hang left and land either in the sand or on the rough, I aimed a good twenty feet right with a twelve mile an hour wind going left to right and sliced it a little bit and the ball lands in the left rough.  No amount of ground play could explain itsince the ball was hit hard enough to land on the green.  This hole is incredibly frustrating.  Please work out this bug.

RSS