Help › Forums

Any Aussie Friends out there??

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 16 2009 8:09 PM (6 replies)
  • dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2009 6:00 AM

Hi All,

Looking to play occasionally with friends, particularly from Australia (time zone issue) or anywhere else time zones permitting.

I havent played multi player before but am interested to have a go and get familiar. If there's anyone who wants a game I'm your friend. I dont mind what tier either. Lets face it its just for fun, and a bit of practice under pressure - Oh yeh I'm not one of those guys who pulls the plug on a round if I have a bad shot or go in the sand.

My only problem is I am not a fast player :-(   am trying to improve though.

Cheers Doug (Adelaide Australia)

• Aussierob
    1 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2009 6:19 PM

Hi Rob here Queensland new to WGT and trying to improve, just like my real game,  Hopefully will be able to play a round sometime

• Golfadik
    5 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2009 12:21 AM

Hi....Kathy here from NSW,I'm fairly new to the game also but am addicted to it ( Shhh don't tell anyone ) :-),its very frustrating though  just like the real game especially the putting,maybe we will get to have a round together sometime

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2009 7:47 PM

Hi Kathy,

Check my putting guide out, I'm sure it will shave a heap of shots off your round.

http://wgtgolfguide.com/category/tips/putting/

Cheers Doug

• Dom94
    1 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2009 5:07 AM

hi doug, i am from mount gambier .

new to the game but i cant get off it! would you like to play sometime?

• Pedrozzz
    1 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2009 7:11 AM

Greetings from Brisbane.

Would be more than happy to play with a fellow Aussie (Too many bloody yanks----LOL).

My name is Peter and I sign in as Pedrozzz.

I will keep an eye out for you when I play.

Does anyone out there know how to add some-one as a friend without actually playing against them at the time?

If so, please advise.

Thanks

See you on the course

Peter

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2009 8:09 PM

Hi

Yeh - be happy to play. I will add you as a friend, you can do the same from your end.

Just be aware that if I am online and dont accept your invite - its nothing personal. I am probably on a round somewhere. If its a practice round I'll quit and we can have a game.

Cheers Doug

RSS