Forums

Help › Forums

Hey fellow golfers

Tue, Aug 17 2010 7:34 AM (9 replies)
  • Gregzter
    2 Posts
    Thu, Aug 5 2010 11:39 AM

I have a friend who lives in the Check Rep. and he often asks me when I will visit for a round. Has anyone ever golfed there and how are the courses?

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 2:10 AM
    I met a dude down on 6th Street in LA looking for something to drink...I bought him a Miller Lite to try to get him into rehab
  • ppd5424
    1 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 8:21 PM

Does anyone know how to start a topic.  on here?  Any help would be appreciated

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2010 5:25 AM

ppd,

When in the main 'forums' page - click the category that you would like the post under, and it will show you all the threads in that category, then just use the 'Write a new post' post option at the top of that page.

If you are a new member, I think there is an automatic time delay until you are able to create a new category, so this might not be visible or you yet?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2010 9:51 AM

VanHalenLover:
    If you are a new member, I think there is an automatic time delay until you are able to create a new category, so this might not be visible or you yet?

Every new poster's first few posts are moderated.... I think the number is 5 minimum.

Then there is the probationary filters... get off track once or twice you mind find the next few posts moderated.

Then there are full time idiot-filters for a few who have yet to show that they can be responsible members of the community... these have all of their forums posts moderated no matter how long they have been here.

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2010 8:00 AM

Snaike:

VanHalenLover:

Every new poster's first few posts are moderated.... I think the number is 5 minimum.

Then there is the probationary filters... get off track once or twice you mind find the next few posts moderated.

Then there are full time idiot-filters for a few who have yet to show that they can be responsible members of the community... these have all of their forums posts moderated no matter how long they have been here.

Did that happen to you snaike? lol kidding

(for all of you who may consider that an attack or abuse, Snaike and I will say stuff like that to eachother)

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 10:01 AM

KingOfTheCourse:

lol...  No, but I am familiar with the latest version of the "village idiot" who's posts take a bit longer to register on line.   Even though he is just under 1K "drunken trollings" by now, WGT just can't trust him enough to let him have his say.

It's a very wise move on their part.   

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 11:56 AM

Snaike:

KingOfTheCourse:

lol...  No, but I am familiar with the latest version of the "village idiot" who's posts take a bit longer to register on line.   Even though he is just under 1K "drunken trollings" by now, WGT just can't trust him enough to let him have his say.

It's a very wise move on their part.   

My whoever would that be? And why do you seem so happy about it? lol

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 2:04 PM

KingOfTheCourse:
    My whoever would that be? And why do you seem so happy about it? lol

Well, for one, I'll not be naming names because that's against the rules.  And the reason I'm happy?  Let's just say that the filtering service keeps most of the dreck and rubbish from the boards.... and a clean board is a happy board!

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 7:34 AM

KingOfTheCourse:
    My whoever would that be?

It appears his account is no longer active. One to many drunken rants perhaps.

RSS