Forums

Help › Forums

Starter Club and Ball Match Play Round 2

Sat, Jul 27 2013 11:04 AM (119 replies)
  • SilentOmegaWolf
    349 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 2:37 AM

The match with Davide was a fun one.  I was able to pull out some pars and the starter putter had Davide's number...and I was able to pull out the match.  Thanks again for a good one Davide.

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 4:31 AM

still no word from Larkinpat1 , guess i'll play my ranked round tonight ... the tips with starter gear is ridiculous IMO.... 

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 5:01 AM

SilentOmegaWolf:

The match with Davide was a fun one.  I was able to pull out some pars and the starter putter had Davide's number...and I was able to pull out the match.  Thanks again for a good one Davide.

Indeed, thank you too Jon.

Still thinkin' about 2 years ago when I'll start play on WGT: how the hell I was to use a putter with a flow rate of 30ft. Damn, it was like forget how to ride a cycle.

See ya mate and have good luck.

Davide.

• LarkinPat1
    83 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 8:05 AM

Im on & ready, sent a friend invite to Filmslayer, and posted on his wall. 

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 8:30 AM

LarkinPat1:

Im on & ready, sent a friend invite to Filmslayer, and posted on his wall. 

sent you a message ...

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 9:50 AM

Still waiting on FUBAR057 reply after posting on his wall. I guess I will need another player if he doesn't respond by Friday.

Joe

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 10:43 AM

If any players are unable to set up the match by tomorrow please let me know and I will let you know about the individual round.

- WGTdbloshoe

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 12:24 PM

Wow, what a match! 2DAMFLASY and I just finished a heck of a match.  This guys had to be one of the best chippers of the ball with starters I've seen. His short game was on the whole game, but his putting let him down on the last hole after a tough lip out let me tie it up.  In extras, we traded pars until 2DAM missed a tough downhill put on 12, and I converted my 10 footer for the win.  

Great match, and here's the cards:

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 12:51 PM

LOST ...to a fine feller

had funn whole way... till i choke'd on 18... oh well... was amazed i even had the lead... lol...nerve's ate me up like a rookie.. 

felt the adrenalin rush 1st hole like there was 10,ooo ppl watch'n ....:)  

GOOD LUCK rest off the way BFGHD man .....congrats

peace

RSS