Forums

Help › Forums

Power meter

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 6 2009 3:04 PM (3 replies)
  • comebackcats
    4 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2009 10:38 AM

I don't know if this has been suggested/discussed here yet (there is no forum "search" feature--lets recommend that while we're at it too) but is there any way to at least get a 50% mark on the power meter?  I don't think it's unreasonable to have the strength marked off in 25% increments but at least a halfway mark would go a long way, especially for putting. 

Hope this helps!  Just let me say that this is an awesome game!  Thanks to the creators!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2009 2:04 PM

http://www.wgt.com/search

I wrote a putting tutorial a long time ago regarding distance control. It's designed to help you see the distance marks that aren't visible.  They are not on the meter in the traditional sense, but they do exist.  Read this tutorial and you'll see what I mean.

• comebackcats
    4 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2009 2:58 PM

Thanks for the link to the tutorial!   That was beneficial!

Is there a way to post the search link at the top of the menu that you get when you visit the forum?  I honestly had no idea that a search feature existed and I tried to look for it to no avail!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2009 3:04 PM

The search feature is still in testing phase or something.  I forget what they said exactly.

It seems to work fine, they should add it on now.

RSS